Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki (1182 Views)

EFCC Going After Ritualists And Internet Fraudsters / Exposed! The Facebook Group Of Ritualists And Yahooboys. PICTURES / Disturbing Photos As Woman's Body Found Cut Into 2 Pieces And Put In A Garbage B (2) (3) (4)

Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by MediahelmNGR: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Residents of Lekki Phase 1 woke up to the sight of a dead man in his car in the area and it is believed that he was killed by ritualists who then took his vital organs.

The man was found bleeding at the back of a silver Toyota Camry “Big daddy” at about 6 am this morning. The car plate number cannot be revealed now as his family have not been notified. He was cut open from his chest down to his navel. It is believed that his vital organs were taken.

The car with the dead man in it was found on Dele Adedeji Street, Lekki Phase 1. Residents gathered to view the sight of the man covered in blood. The seats and floor of the car were also covered in blood and drops of blood can be seen on the road near where the car was parked.

According to people at the scene of the accident, the man is suspected to be a driver for one of the popular taxi booking companies, though this has not been confirmed. He is believed to have carried passengers who ended up cutting him open to take his vital organs.

Police later arrived and dispersed the crowd after which they took the body away. The car remains at the scene at the time of filing this report.

When press spoke with the DPO of Maroko, SP Isah Abdumajid, who was present with his men at the scene, he revealed that no information can be supplied at the moment. He added that a statement will be released in due time.
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/man-found-cut-open-by-suspected.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Niyeal(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2018
I Blame Flatinoes.
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Nbote(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Na wa ooo... He's possibly an Uber driver who picked up head and part hunters unknowingly... Dis new trend is becoming pretty much scary..
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you now agree with me that Nigeria is irreparably damaged?
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2018
I hope they are caught and punished
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Nbote(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2018
DP85:
Pls people my house was invaded by armed robbers on Friday in lagos. 2 vehicles were snatched and a gateman was macheted in the process. Somehow , one of them carelessly forgot his ID card and we were able to trace his photo. The case have been reported at the divisional police headquarters. Any info about him will attract a 100k reward.

Find his photos attached below. Thanks and God bless.

Dis Ur story is somehow.. Are these photos from d ID card one of d robbers "carelessly forgot"? Since U have his ID, isn't it supposed to contain his name and address? Atleast his name or any info contained in d ID should also b attached
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by gaby(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Nbote:

Dis Ur story is somehow.. Are these photos from d ID card one of d robbers "carelessly forgot"? Since U have his ID, isn't it supposed to contain his name and address? At least his name or any info contained in d ID should also b attached

Was just about asking same. Was it a pictureless ID card?

Hope this isn't a case of slander. You have all the info needed to track the dude on the ID card I wonder what other help you are here seeking.
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Jabioro: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Many things gone wrong with ours country...none is safe, even at your legit platform.
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria will b great someday, RIP to d deceased,2012 model is available at a give away price of 6.5m check my signature for contact.
Re: Man Found Cut Open By Suspected Ritualists And Abandoned In His Car In Lekki by Hoodbilonia: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
thats why yankee get glass and protector
of me i be uber driver
no passengee for back seat
if there shud it will be a lady and day time
anything after 6pm o na oyo o
why the killings for dis xmas why

Tragedy!beautiful Bride To Be Dies On Her Way To Her Marriage / 17-yr-old Girl Arrested Over The Unsuccessful Theft Of A $2m Private Plane / Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife After Years of Barrenness