Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) (24935 Views)

Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
A Nigerian identified to Idris took to Facebook to share the sad story of policemen on patrol in Oyo State nearly killed his brother because of N50 naira bribe.According to him,the incident happened along Iseyin to Oyo toad around 4pm on November 30th.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/police-nearly-kill-man-in-oyo-because.html

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
I will do this and a whole lot more........

When I die and finally get to meet the Angel that posted me to Nigeria.

Bad news everyday.

12 Likes

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Seeing the way Nigerian police behave at times makes me wonder if they are also humans like us or goats
I don't pity them again whenever they are gunned down by robbers

10 Likes

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
sad Animals! They shud hang the bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
What is this again
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by tstx(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
The day i visited a police barrack in Enugu that was the day i understood the plight of our police men..
If you see where they live eh, you will understand where the violence comes from. Here are Top 10 Ways To Avoid Getting Shot By A Member Of The Nigerian Police Force

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by CuteMaro(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Earthbound:
I will do this and a whole more........

When I die and finally get to meet the Angel that posted me to Nigeria.
Lol

Check my signature for great offers.
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Topccy007z: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
I thought they've increased the salary of the NPF.

Oh I've forgotten an animal will always remain an animal

2 Likes

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Afobear: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nawa

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shame on us all for we are cowards. In a saner country there should have been a revolution. See where he is being treated asif na slaughter house. Yet Buhari would go to london for treatment. Chau

5 Likes

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
We dey dey think abt hw Boko haram and Yahoo boys are killing innocent people
The police are also one side killing their own too
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by huntax(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
With this news, nothing will still be done to the actual policemen that committed this crime. In a same country, they would have been brought to book by now.

Our policemen are just dangerous thugs with guns and only work if we pay them from our pockets.
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by idowuswap: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
LET THE BASTATD EXPLAIN WHAT REALLY HAPPEN.IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DESCEND ON SOMEONE LIKE THIS.SOME PASSENGER WILL START CURSING ABUSING POLICE ON SIGHTING THEM WITHOUT STOPING THEM.WHY CANT U GO OWN YOUR OWN.MUST YOU GO START TO MISBEHAVE WHEN U SEE POLICE because WE ARE IN DEMOCRACY.U WANT TO CLAIM UR FUCKING RIGHT.BEFORE SOMEONE THAT IS HOLDIND GUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
The man Don die na, which one be nearly died again?
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by idowuswap: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
idowuswap:
LET THE BASTATD EXPLAIN WHAT REALLY HAPPEN.IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DESCEND ON SOMEONE LIKE THIS.SOME PASSENGER WILL START CURSING ABUSING POLICE ON SIGHTING THEM WITHOUT STOPING THEM.WHY CANT U GO OWN YOUR OWN.MUST YOU GO START TO MISBEHAVE WHEN U SEE POLICE because WE ARE IN DEMOCRACY.U WANT TO CLAIM UR FUCKING RIGHT.BEFORE SOMEONE THAT IS HOLDIND GUN
some have the notion to drag with police when ever they hv encounter.and u should hv it in mind that not every police are sane mind.so if they shot u na u sabi with ur stupiditu
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
This happening day by day and these leaders doesn’t help at all
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Naija police is d real arm robber
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by chiefobiofokija(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
YEEDIOT WHERE U DEY BUY WEED WEY YOU DEY SMOKE, I NEED TO TASTE IT...

idowuswap:

1 Like

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by FroshD: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Because of N50 whereas one governor accussed of bribe of millions is going around nigeria freely gifting money anyhow and no body is probing or saying anything
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
ednut1:
Shame on us all for we are cowards. In a saner country there should have been a revolution. See where he is being treated asif na slaughter house. Yet Buhari would go to london for treatment. Chau
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Just give them and go your way. undecided

Your life is worth much more than that,
Don't stand and be claiming right with them
Last last naa you go suffer

1 Like

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by mansoura(f): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
God!!
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari sef. Insecurity everywhere like mtn
Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by boomssey(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Did u say dis man is not dead? Very soon they will say police is ur friend.bastards!

1 Like

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Jackipapa: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
They killed the man already!

1 Like

Re: Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) by Stanleysteno(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Which one be nearly killed?, they(police) killed him, but he refused to die... which way Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Gunmen Ambush And Wound Captain Zakari Sani Alongside Other Soldiers In Benue / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.