Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nddc Refusal To Pay Legitimate Contractors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nddc Refusal To Pay Legitimate Contractors (186 Views)

Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg / NIPOST Mail Network Collapses Nationwide As Contractors Withdraw Vehicles / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Refusal To Pay Legitimate Contractors by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have noticed that the NDDC are commencing new projects when they have refused to pay for some projects executed since 2012. My boss just lost his house to the bank, because of the loans he secured to execute an NDDC solar powered street light contract in rivers state in 2010. They just destroyed the life of a legitimate hard working contractor, who made sure he completed his contract to meet global standard, but yet, the NDDC have refused to pay him up, thereby making him lose his property to the bank.
It is just saddening that a hardworking man has lost everything to the ineptitude of the Nigerian system, I know some other contractors who have died of frustration because of humongous debts. What can be done by my boss to get payment for the contract he executed?
He is very withdrawn now and he might be contemplating suicide, such a genuine hardworking man, just because of a failed system.

I would need suggestions on how he can get paid and get his life back on track.

Please if anyone knows how to make him get his due payment, you can also drop your suggestions here.
Re: Nddc Refusal To Pay Legitimate Contractors by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please mods, Tabbaz, lalastical, seun and other super mods, I need this on the front page
Re: Nddc Refusal To Pay Legitimate Contractors by pwiz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you have all necessary evidence to back up your claims, sue them...

(1) (Reply)

Alert:get Your Business Website Well Designed And Created At An Affordable Price / Cocoa Powder / Free - To Promote Your Instagram Account - Completely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.