Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing (32799 Views)

Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Opinionated: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
That China is the manufacturing capital of the world is well-established. What might not be immediately clear is that the Asian giant also leads the world in terms of production of many agricultural products.

We did some research and found that China leads the world in production of these foods as listed by the Spectator Index:

Rice
Wheat
Lettuce
Cabbage
Cauliflowers
Eggplant
Potato
Spinach
Carrots
Cucumber
Pumpkin
Sweet Potato
Grapes
Peach
Apple
Plum
Strawberry
Tomato
Tea
Beer
Pork
Mutton (Sheep Meat)
Peanut
Egg
Honey

Developing countries like Nigeria can learn from this, by focusing on agricultural products that we have a comparative advantage in producing, we can grow our economy quickly. This also shows that focusing on agriculture to quickly develop an economy is a good idea or what do you think?

Source: See the Agricultural Products China Leads the World in Producing

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Centcanada: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
China again?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by twinskenny(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wow
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by olatwo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
what? but why again china, whats wrong with those people? angry

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Centcanada: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
First to comment sha
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by MorataFC: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good to know
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018

That's good to hear, I just want to know if cassava was cultivated in China and garri processed there, if you soak one cup in the morning will it have swollen to fill one paint bucket before evening, because this Chinese guys are something else.

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by franchasng: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Blessed nation; the current super power of the world cry

We need a leader that will set Nigeria on the path of true national development, Buhari cannot do that for us.

Buhari's only achievement he always brag about is how he fought in the civil war, nothing else angry

Buhari has no thriving business or company or investment that gainfully employs at least 100 Nigerians even after he retired as:

1.) Former Military Governor
2.) Former Petroleum Minister
3.) Former Head of Government Parastatal
4.) Former Army General
5.) Former Military Head of State; President

This alone shows that Buhari is a failure that can't change Nigeria for good.

A man that couldn't transform his cattle business and grow it to at least 2000 cattle after decades cannot grow a nation!

If we are honest to ourselves as Nigerians, we ought to realize that using guns and bombs and handcuffs to chase selected accused corrupt politicians can never make a nation great!

Find ways to stop and end loopholes through which office holders loot Nigeria's money and since you don't have the gut to arrest and jail almost all past politicians, no need wasting Nigeria's scarce resources fighting corruption with corruption, just forget the past and close loopholes to forestall future stealings by government officials using top technologies like BVN and TSA (initiated by the much hated and much criticised Goodluck government), and then enact strict unbiased laws to curtail future occurrence and then focus on stimulating Nigeria's economy to attract foreign investments that will great jobs for Nigerians, how

Place emergency on fight against terrorism and kidnapping and militancy and then make sure any military officer or service chief that tries to sabotage your effort gets fired asap and jailed!

Give all Nigerian military, Police, Paramilitary, etc heads deadline to wipe out Boko Haram, and if possible hire foreign mercenaries from top secure nations like Israel, etc to come and help join effort with our military to flush out Boko Haram terrorists and any other militant spoiling Nigeria's name abroad and making Nigeria look like an insecure place, hence reason investors don't come even after u go to their countries to beg them.

This is how to transform a nation not just by talk and talk angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by McMayowa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by MikeMoses(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by EmagNig(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
They have the population, I think

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by BBTEE(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
I just hope they are real agricultural products and not China made undecided

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Oyindidi(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
IshiYANSH:
It breaks my heart to announce a rape incident in one village in Enugu by Fulani herdsmen. The son of the victim is known as Biguyman aka Bigguyman55 who is currently a hopeless beggar. He's a jobless boy and had to drop out of school because his father can't even afford to rent a decent apartment for the family. The poverty is real. I have attached picture of their apartment to buttress my point.

Now the raped woman is lying in the hospital with nobody to help and the son can barely feed to sustain himself. He has resorted to begging on Nairaland. It's a shame we have big men in this country who can't give to the poor and needy.
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by HeyCorleone(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria was, in the 1950s and 1960s, a great exporter of agricultural products, especially cash crops like palm kernel, and cocoa. We were in the top charts of oil production. We were far ahead of most nations.

Nigeria's tale is a particularly very sad one.
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by MorataFC: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
IshiYANSH:
It breaks my heart to announce a rape incident in one village in Enugu by Fulani herdsmen. The son of the victim is known as Biguyman aka Bigguyman55 who is currently a hopeless beggar. He's a jobless boy and had to drop out of school because his father can't even afford to rent a decent apartment for the family. The poverty is real. I have attached picture of their apartment to buttress my point.

Now the raped woman is lying in the hospital with nobody to help and the son can barely feed to sustain himself. He has resorted to begging on Nairaland. It's a shame we have big men in this country who can't give to the poor and needy.
what nonsense

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Denikayan: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
God bless His Excellency, President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR)

NeXt Level is taking us to heights
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by MSRA(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Like waoh! These guys are even more efficient and hardworking than the Germans.

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Vocnewsblog(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
They are leading the world with everything except poverty and corruption which we are NO. 1.
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by amalab30(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
There's something I don't understand, China manufactures almost anything available to us yet these guys still have room to improve.

Nigeria, what's going on?
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
We have so much to learn as a country. Oh wait, I forgot. We're a lost cause
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by FarahAideed: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari is a failure and a liar jare

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by solarview(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
My country used to lead in Palm oil and Rubber plantation those days cry cry
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good bt I still don’t trust the Chinese

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Emerald94(f): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
China products tell me more

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by wonlasewonimi: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
They have good work ethic and also kill off corrupt people. We can try that for a start.

Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria leads in
Re: See The Agricultural Products China Leads The World In Producing by Uglymugg: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
China has $3.5 trillion in its forex reserves. How do you think they achieved that?

FARMERGIANT offers POULTRY FARM ACCESSORIES For Sale In Nigeria / This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) / Photo: Man Using Cow Urine To Bath