Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

If You Want Your Business To Grow, You Must Delegate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want Your Business To Grow, You Must Delegate (222 Views)

How To Grow You Fb Page Fast Without Money / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE / Do u Want Your Business To Reach Out to 5million Active Nigerians?(come IN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Your Business To Grow, You Must Delegate by Pauletttteeee(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you are the CEO, customer service, delivery person, marketer, social media manager, accountant and strategist in your business - you CANNOT give your best in this various roles - and 24 hours ⏰will NEVER be enough to do all the things you need to do!

At the end of the day, you realise that you're just busy but not productive! .

Successful business owners have learnt the art of DELEGATING and if you truly want to grow your business in 2019, so should you! .

To find out about tasks you can delegate to a virtual assistant so you can have time to focus on the important things in your business, click link in the bio or call +2349090635532

Re: If You Want Your Business To Grow, You Must Delegate by Cri3462: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
5000 Followers Instagram Existing Accounts available for sale
Do you have a business to start or trend or blog. Then you can buy an existing
account that already has real followers at a good price.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Bitcion Investment And Trading Am In Abuja Am Willing To Pay To Learn / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / Before You Give Up. Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.