Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi (1897 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi by splendid22(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dark, talented and busty are the words that describes rising actress, Uju Mandy Obi.
The actress who has featured in movies like ‘Dangerous Maid’, ‘Angry Mothers’ in a chat with TheNewsGuru revealed the weirdest place she has ever had sex.

“I once had sex in a car.It was sweet though because I did it with someone I love, my boy friend so I am not ashamed or even scared”.

The Delta State University actress who loves to flaunt her ample boobs also noted that she has never had any crazy experience with a fan.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/day-i-had-sex-in-a-car-uju-mandy-obi/

Re: Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi by HallaDaTruth: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF THIS NEWS BECOMES FRONT PAGE MATERIAL
Re: Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi by Forreellinc: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi by Vdsc: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
If she removed that thing she wear on her chest, her breasts will fall flat like the wall ofJericho.

And some people are trying to convince us that flat breasts is not necessarily a sign of "female legs spreading asunder like rumour ".

Yeah right.

And na delsu for that matter. Dem Don use this one since.
Re: Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi by derrydinny: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
so a man was so unfortunate that he shagged this thot inside his car? I can bet my life that he has sold the car to eat
Re: Day I Had Sex In A Car-ujunwa Mandy Obi by neolboy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

She still try small

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Raise Over N70M For Man Who Protested With His Sick Child On The Road / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses 2020 / I Regret My Believe, My Days In Turkey Thought Me A Lesson - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.