Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

"I Wasn’t So Sure I Could Do It" Reminisce Speaks On “king Of Boys” Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wasn’t So Sure I Could Do It" Reminisce Speaks On “king Of Boys” Movie (499 Views)

Churchill Shut Down Ekimogun Day, Rained Bundles Of Dollars On King Sunny Ade / Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wasn’t So Sure I Could Do It" Reminisce Speaks On “king Of Boys” Movie by ishola14(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Reminisce Alaga Unexpectedly Wowed On Screen when he debuted an acting career as, Akorede aka Makanalo in Blockbuster movie, King Of Boys.

In a chat with Hip TV, Reminisce revealed he almost rejected his role as ‘Makanaki’ after he saw Sola Sobowale acting her role in one of the scenes.

The rapper told Hip TV that he arrived the movie set to shoot his first two scenes on his birthday and after seeing the lead character, Eniola Salami being portrayed by Sola Sobowale, he felt he couldn’t go ahead with his role.READ FULL NEWS AT http://www.musiclive247.tk/2018/12/i-wasnt-so-sure-i-could-do-it-reminisce.html

1 Share

Re: "I Wasn’t So Sure I Could Do It" Reminisce Speaks On “king Of Boys” Movie by afroniger: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2018
He really did justice to that 'Makanaki' role in the movie. 'King of Boys' is tha bomb! Easily the best movie of 2018. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Tears As Chioma Implicates Him With This Video / ‘I Remain A Good Girl’: Lady In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks / Drama As Bereaved Man Struggles To Be Buried With His Friend During Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.