Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (18292 Views)

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban / Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / More on the University Student Who Got Expelled For Impregnating A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by dabrin: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerian man took to his twitter timeline with user id, @biigthings, to his to share his educational story. According to him, he failed jamb 3 times, waec twice, he was at home for one year before he got an admission to school, then he was expelled at his final year.

His mum had to sell and borrow for his to start all over, with the glory of God he now has 2 degrees and 4 certifications.

Read his tweet below...

Failed jamb 3 times, failed Waec twice, Home for a year before i enterted school and then I was expelled in my final year, my mum had to sell and borrow for me to start again, I started fresh again, look at me now with 2 degrees and 4 certification, suicide is for losers abeg.

BY GISTMORE. COM - https://gistmore.com/i-failed-jamb-3-times-waec-2-twice-got-expelled-man-celebrate-his-2-degrees

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by dabrin: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2018

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by WinningEleven(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2018
Please your testimony is incomplete. Where is the part where you get a good job with nice paychecks? I'm happy for you o but the certificate is useless if you don't use it to better your life.
This is Nigeria. Na sabificate day do am not certificate undecided

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
God is good
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by luiscarter(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2018
The way ppl cook up stories for social media likes its very heart breaking

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by internationalman(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Rubbish at who doesn't have a rough past..

Everyone claims to have suffered before making it in this country.. Even so the sons and daughters of the elites like Davido.

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Trouble1: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2018
How is this our business?
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2018
So how much you get for the AZA now , with your two degrees

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Olibboy: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Uncle please tell us a story...yea yea yea, we back again ♪♪♪

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Burgerlomo: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
God is good

All the time, and all the time God is good cool

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by michlins(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
Please depression isn't a choice. A USA military commander in charge of mid East recently committed suicide. He had it all but choose suicide

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
NEVER GIVE UP!

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Randy100: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
He is obviously lying. He should be telling us years that he had all this numerous problems.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Khallyella(f): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
This lie off me... You failed jamb thrice and you were home for a year before you gained admission? Thought jamb's done once in a year

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by oluwatosink: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Failed jamb 3 times, failed Waec twice, Home for a year before i enterted school and then I was expelled in my final year, my mum had to sell and borr....
lies! lies everywhere!!!!

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by TheYouTubeX: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Ruddyman(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Congrats suicide is NO OPTION
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by nairaman66(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2018
Tell me who doesn’t have degree(s) in this 21st century!! The question is what have you done with the degrees should be of utmost importance!

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by dicksonadams(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Guy.. Why not celebrate when you have make money billions instead. Some People skipped the schooling part, no wasted years or money on school and are billionaires today, I will rather celebrate those

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by sundaygray(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Liar! You failed jamb 3 times (3yrs) and waec 2 times (2years) then got expelled in final year (4yrs) altogether 9years lost.. Then you started again and finish plus service 5yrs. Plus another degree again. How old are you? Omo boy shut up for that place when you dey! Kari talk dey do you

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by melanch(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2018
He spoiled everything when he wrote...suicide is for losers. After all these your degrees and certificates, you still think like an illiterate.

Let me upgrade your website traffic with seo backlinks. Even if your website is on Google sandbox, you will still see enough results.
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Qualitygod01(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2018

For this country or another

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by lawrence35(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
When you hear people's story, you will thank God for yours.....

I wrote jamb btw 2005 to 2010 before I got admission. No father around, I was trading stock during the period hoping it will see me through school, that one went down in 2009 and became nothing. Frustration isn't enough to qualify what I felt than.

I had to do it alone... Fail many times, I can't start counting.... University wasn't easy...but I made it through.

Morals...

Thank God for what you have, many people are dieing to be in your shoes and many are going through worse situations.

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Triangles1(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Education of mind and exposure is better than academic education, education in Nigeria is overrated. I believed what God plan for you will surely come to pass even without education, most rich men in the world are drop out, zuckerberg, bligate, tuface Wizkid Obj, dangote, there are many of them and they're rich.

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2018
What if your mum didn't have a pin to sell? undecided
Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by NetSocialBlog: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2018
hmm

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by nepapole(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
God is good
Young shall grow too

Re: I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees by yongg: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2018
This guy's depression threshold has not been hit...

That's probably why you would end your seemly fortunate experiences with an insensitive close.

Some choices depend on other choices.

Now, both instances of choices in my previous statement may not even be yours to make.

Talking choices, some times it is not as simple as the 2nd/3rd persons put it, it can be much more complex. Maybe except you can break your personal value system, integrity or self. Okay, let that sink in a bit, that means you pretty much have to loose your self(stop being you) just to gain it (which is possible especially when you're being persuaded e.g. peer pressure, societal or family -, it is different ball game when that pressure has to come from you (and then at that your down state?))...

Because you escaped that chapter of your life does not necessary make it as easy for someone else to, because of several parameters. Parameters such as your (immediate or other shell)environment, consecutive experiences, support system, coping mechanisms...

It may seem like too much grammar, but say you were asked to write an algorithm for human choices let alone one as a Nigerian?

Smh...

Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / Mapoly Update / What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School?