Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) (27494 Views)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Isobug: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fact..... The like money and flashy irrelevancies
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by imitateMe(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
Who'll help me tell this Niggas these things only exist in their heads?

Da phuck dude, you can't make money by taking peep's panties, eating their poop, and all what.

If you made it after doing those, then you were intrinsically driven. It had always been inside of you. You always had it inside of you. You just couldn't figure it out. A jujuman just showed you what you already had.

If it were so easy, why isn't er'one rich yet?

I tend to always agree with the English man who said Blacks are a waste of Oxygen.
Beta juju Neva jam you yet.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by GOFRONT(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
All greedy naija girls should be used for money ritual....i endorse it
I agree
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by lawrence35(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Girls like the good life, and they are ready to follow any goat that will give it to them,

My respect goes out to the queen among us.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by OneHead: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
��

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kylekent59:
Because they are covetous in nature.

Please nairalanders, could someone explain to me what this words below means;

"Dey there make pant Dey wear you?"

This means you no ja yourself
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Da phuck dude, you can't make money by taking peep's panties, eating their poop, and all what.

If you made it after doing those, then you were intrinsically driven. It had always been inside of you. You always had it inside of you. You just couldn't figure it out. A jujuman just showed you what you already had.

I tend to always agree with the English man who said Blacks are a waste of Oxygen.

Help me tell them o.. Black's sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by OneHead: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by troubleboi: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Join for a free digital training

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Loanguyng: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please read my signature and call me when you need me.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
So this is the reason Eberechi has stopped wearing pants and bras during her sleepovers? I thank God for this new development. It has made my work of begging for intimacy a lot easier.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kylekent59:
Because they are covetous in nature.

Please nairalanders, could someone explain to me what this words below means;

"Dey there make pant Dey wear you?"

Pray you and your family never fall a victim of money ritual.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Biolasilver: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is because they like material thing shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by muffyt05: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Kini omode e mo?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by SugarButter: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Every good thing comes at a prize.

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by stanley000: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Girls now flattering themselves. They never knew their pants could worth so much. No wonder one idiot asked me to send her 10k for pant, I was like "pant or dross"
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Divay22(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Greed and lack of contentment.
I pray we learn.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by iamvictorbassey: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

In as much as say na your opinion u yarn and my oda account is on ban, I'd say gtfoh with that your oyibo mentality.
If you think voodoo na lie den u don't know what you are saying.

Even the so called oyibo you are trying to copy know say jazz dey. See this guy, dem never nack you jazz before and u dey see food eat na e do u dey tok like dis

Nigggg get the phuck off my post. If you cannot reply without being abusive.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

going by your last paragraph I can see you are a waste but as for me and fellow reasonable nairalanders we are not a waste

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by iamvictorbassey: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
muffyt05:

Kini omode e mo?

Oya do am get rich make we see now. When you succeed, post the pictures here, mention my name. And I'll join you.

You're free to use a fake account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by iamvictorbassey: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
imitateMe:

Waiting bro, d'you have one?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Seandisputed(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

Nigggg get the phuck off my post. If you cannot reply without being abusive.

Yo Nigga be talking bout being abusive but you just insulted the black race

Fuvk out with your low self-esteem

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by iamvictorbassey: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
imitateMe:

Waiting bro, d'you have one?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by ceejay80s(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
it wont stop until its a death sentence crime
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by SoNature(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
wizzypro12:
going by your last paragraph I can see you are a waste but as for me and fellow reasonable nairalanders we are not a waste

Oga, iamvictorbassey has a point
You hardly see a black-run country that works
It's as though black people are cursed
What's even shocking is that after living with white people for donkey's years, that animalistic idiosyncrasies never change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by KinSlayer: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
naijaboiy:
Now what is the difference between what is being said on this interview and what people have been saying online. Even the girls admitted that their fellow girls are greedy and always want to be flashy hence they're easy targets.

Lemme see another fake nairaland feminist come here to talk trash that nairaland men are blaming the victim. Instead of y'all to talk to your fellow girls you are looking for men to abuse simply because they're being truthful.

I know some will still come here to say trash. Well ki lo n ka mi? grin Don't just quote me to spew rubbish else ogun will rain down everlasting harmattan on you this December. angry
dude imagine I let loose dogs on you and told you its your fault because you can't run fast . Yes we all agree you should get in shape but it doesn't mean I was in the right does it?
and by the way , the major reason is because girls are easier to overpower than guys, not because they are greedy. Guys are greedy themselves (hence they are into yahoo plus) but they aren't used for rituals. Honestly y'all have to be pretending to not know this

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by sundaygray(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Not All of them are yahoo, na today yahoo dey? It's mostly politicians doing this ritual this season..last last they will tag yahoo for all cos they themselves have been caught on several occasions

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Ufedolove: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by StevensJojo(f): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wierd how sexist this country is. The ladies are greedy. The guys arent? Someone who will descend to the level of killing another is not greedy.How myopic.
The truth remains- the only reason ladies are the ones falling is because the guys are the ones doing the rituals. Hence they target ladies- who are vulnerable and easy to overpower.
Greedy ladies on the other hand prefer to sell their bodies and hence fall into the hands of these greedy despicable individuals. These days, even the innocent fall prey.
The day ladies begin to do Yahoo plus, wel all think again.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) by Ufedolove: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
iamvictorbassey:

When I was a child, I used to talk like a child but now that I've grown, I talk like a man.

By the way, what sort of coincidence has it that every person who uses human parts and the likes to perform rituals begins to get unexplainable money?

Grow up and stop making a clown of yourself on the internet. Wasted oxygen you are indeed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos / Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.