Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport (3524 Views)

Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS) / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by rockers: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
Lady gaga in crazy outfit at the airport

Read more: http://www./2010/07/lady-gaga-in-crazy-outfit-at-airport.html#ixzz0vB2YONkb

Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by NaijaSisi(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
seriously what is wrong wit dis girl
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by parislomo(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
Nice concept though, just too big on her
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by MissyB1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
Plain madness!
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by NaijaSisi(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
i like the shoes tho  grin
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by kemisuga(f): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2010
See nothing wrong in the wear. It is an expensive designer outfit
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by KAYD007(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
this one na straight jacket ooo shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by MissyB1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
kemisuga:

It's not about the cost.
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Ekamas: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
I 1DER WEN WILL PLE START TINKING WT THEIR PRECIOUS BRAINS- WOT OW CAN ONE SAY D OUTFIT IS NICE & BEAUTIFUL
& ALL DOSE COMPLIMENTS PLS RESERVE DEM 4 STH MORE REASONABLE PLS.4 ME & 2 ME SHE LUKS LIKE S.ONE IN CHAINS
& ETH LUKS SO RIDICULOUS & STUPID.I'M SURE IT IS ONE OF DOSE OUTRAGEOUS WEARS 4 D CAMERA 2 MK A STATEMENT.
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
the shoes are on point, would like to shoes like that but i would be probaly be to tall anyways the dress is fucking weird!!!!!!
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Dolemite(f): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
It looks like a straight jacket no?
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by NaijaSisi(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^yeah!!
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2010
Looks pretty good compared to her other outfits cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Vedren(f): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
When you're unique, you don't have to put too much into it, because it comes natural. It just seems she tries too hard to carry that title. Uniqueness is all verfied when you open your open, and when she speaks, she's actually no different from anyone else. Your taste in clothing doesn't reflect exclusivity.
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Vedren(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
Vedren:

When you're unique, you don't have to put too much into it, because it comes natural. It just seems she tries too hard to carry that title. Uniqueness is all verfied when you open your mouth, and when she speaks, she's actually no different from anyone else. Your taste in clothing doesn't reflect exclusivity.

when you open your mouth, I meant to say. Oops!
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
She needs no competition coz only Lady Gaga can dress like this cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by larayat(f): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
yep only, gaga
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
What the heck is wrong with this lady gaga?

I think she's mentally deranged or something, what's with the strange outfits.

It makes her look like a clown.
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by hauler: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
kemisuga:

That's a straight jacket, Olodo! angry
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
wel at least she is all covered up.

she is kinda different is all. , , some people are lik that. . . u kno,d want to stand out n mak a loud statement kinda peep?? . . .  she takes d crown  tho grin

kinda lik d outfit too.straight jacket or no straight jacket lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
hauler:

That's a straight jacket, Olodo! angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Vedren(f): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
kemisuga:

I respect your opinion. However, just because something is an expensive designer outfit, doesn't necessarily make it cute. She could have had that thing made, and paid a fortune, but it's still quite hideous looking, and particularly odd.
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by strokein(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
i like it, big and oversized no need to bother about VPL(visible pant line) or bra grin
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Radiant(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
Chick needs to check her head.
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by MsSongz(f): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
i think we shuld be happy
she's covered up,
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Kunbee: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by parislomo(f): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2010
Na real wa! lol. . . Like it though and can't wait to sew with ankara or woodin smiley

Sup Kunbee, it's been a long min! wink
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by philip0906(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2010
I have already banned her music in my crib.don't want my younger ones playing d music of a retard.lady gaga is simply sick undecided undecided

@stroke-in
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by deevuu(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2010
dis girl is possessed,
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by blacksta(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
Maybe i should try my Ghana must go outfit with padlock grin
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by Kunbee: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2010
parislomo:

Sup Kunbee, it's been a long min! wink

Yes o, u just forget us
Re: Lady Gaga In Crazy Outfit At The Airport by chika98: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2010
I love her shades

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Real Pix Of Okonjo's Hubby / Stephanie Okereke: True Kanekalon Ambassador Or Brand Rebel? / Wizkid's Ojuelegba: A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.