Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Life In Hilton High School -final Episodes (e-books/story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life In Hilton High School -final Episodes (e-books/story) (761 Views)

My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 21-24 (e-books/story) / My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 4-8 (e-books/story) / My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 1-3 (e-book/story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Hilton High School -final Episodes (e-books/story) by Yelakem737(f): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
MY LIFE IN HILTON HIGH SCHOOL -FINAL EPISODES (E-books/Story)

“Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together,but do so with all your heart.” – Marcus Aurelius

EPISODE 25

I stared at Elena thinking of the best reply to give her,
Truth be told, I so much love Elena, she was the first girl that made my heart beat, But Nifemi was there when my world was crumbling, but Elena just abandoned me, without even giving me the opportunity to explain myself.

” What do you say best” Elena asked jolted me from the realms of thoughts and bring back to reality.

I stared at her. “Elena I love you more than you can ever imagined, but you broke up with me without even giving me an atom of opportunity to explain myself, you even mocked me, after everything I went in the hands of the snoop just because of you, you still left me and what pained me most was when you start mingling with the snoop ” I poured out to her making her conscience to flogged her.

” Best I am sorry for the pain and anguished you went through, please believe me, I regret my actions that’s why I am here so we could start all over again, please let’s reconcile “Elena pleaded putting me in a tight corner.

I love her but I also love Nifemi, who should I pick .?

” I can’t just reconcile with you, it’s never going be the same Elena ” I said to her.

” Best I know that, but we could try and make it the same, I love you” she replied with shaky voice

” Elena as much I wanted to reconcile with you, but I am now in love with someone else, I am in love with Nifemi, my feelings for her had became magnified as you broke up with me, please let’s just be friends ” I poured out to her while she drew back in disbelief .

” You mean you are leaving me for that b---h ” she bark surprising me with her outburst, making me to stared at her in awe..

“For your information she is not a b---h, please don’t ever called her that” I warned while she pushed me, making me to hit my back on the wall.

“you will pay for this, no guy had ever breakup with me, you and your b---h of a girlfriend would pay for this, just marked my words ” she bark leaving me dumbfounded. She just left while I battled with my thoughts.

what does she mean by” we would pay this ” I hope she wouldn’t try something stupid.

I left the corridors and walked to my hostel.

I went to lie on the bed thinking of Elena’s threat, even though her father is the owner of the school that doesn’t mean she could harm me or Nifemi, what could she even do? . I thought to myself thinking what she have in her mind, I knew she was very angry when I told her I was in love with Nifemi, but truth be told Nifemi was a God sent, being with her made me happy she was calm, intelligent, beautiful, amiable, the only quality Elena passed her with was that she was more beautiful than her. I laid on the bed clouded with my thoughts, I didn’t even remember when I drafted to a deep slumber which I woke up the next day, I quickly got prepared for school, I walked to school anticipating to see Nifemi, I knew I had not officially asked her out, and I had planned on doing that today, making her my official girlfriend.

Miss gift came and taught us, without requesting to see me in her office, while Mr Peter on his own part was just smiling as if he was one of the Nigeria players that Mr Katsuya Takasu rewarded in the 2016 Olympic.
I guess miss gift had reconcile with him .

During break I went to sit with Nifemi, I quickly used the opportunity to asked her to be my girlfriend which she replied Yes putting a smile on my face.

Suddenly The principal came to the class….

“We are looking for an iPhone 6, everybody should come out now, we are going to searched all the class, ” principal ordered while we all came out, everybody from SS1 to SS3 came out because the principal said the phone must have be stolen by a senior because his office was closed to the seniors classes.

” Please if you knew that the phone is with you, just returned it to avoid further embarrassments “the principal warned but nobody came out, he quickly asked us to stay outside why our bags where been searched from inside.

We waited outside for more than one hour before we heard the maths teacher scream.” I had found it!!” Mr Peter shouted while all eyes where on him.

He came to where we are and brought the phone and a bag which looked like mine.” who is the owner of this bag” he asked, he moved close to us, I stared at the bag with great astonishment it was my bag, I was dumbfounded, downcast, perplexed at the same time how come the phone got to my bag I thought to myself.

“who owns this bag ” the principal voiced out.

” It’s me ” I said from behind while all eyes were on me. ..

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Mark Twain

EPISODE 26

Everybody were just starring at me, I was so confused, how did the phone got to my bag? He principal quickly told me to follow him which I reluctantly did, I saw so many students gossiping to themselves.

” Best I knew you didn’t steal the phone ” Nifemi said as she ran to meet me.

I stared at Elena, she was busy smiling with the snoop, I knew from that moment she has a hand in this great enigma that has befalls me . Her threat encode in the ear.” you will pay for this, marked my words ” That was are threat, I thought she was bluffing but little did I know she was dame serious, so many questions where flooding their way to my head making me puzzled.

What will be my fate? Will the principal believe me? What if i told him Elena was the one that did it, but i had no prove, he would not even believe or would he? So many rhetorical questions where finding their way through my head making me to have a slight migraine .

I walked to the principals office with a pounding heart, while the rest teachers walked behind me.

“kneel down ” he commanded while I knelt down, all the teachers were present in his office including miss gift.

” how did you steal the phone ” the principal asked

” Sir I didn’t steal the phone, I was even surprised how it got to my bag ” I replied while he gave me murderous looked.

” So the phone disappeared to your bag right,? phones has started disappearing ” he mocked .

“Sir please believe me I didn’t steal the phone, I swear on my father’s grave. ” I pleaded as tears was dripping down my cheek.

” Sir I trust him, he didn’t steal the phone, ” miss gift said.

” so tell me how come the phone got to his bag, “the principal asked miss gift while she shrugged.

” Sir I know his type, he his capable of doing it, you know he is one of the poor students in this school, so I believe he did it ” Mr Peter said while principal smiled.

” Go to your class we would send for you” she principal ordered while I stood up and walked to the class. I was angry, confused and sad about the whole incident.
“what if they believe that I stole the phone, what will be my fate,” I thought to myself as I walked to the class.

I saw Elena, she was just smiling, I wanted to confront her but I just restrain myself from unwanted problems because the anger in me could beat her to death.

Everybody just fixed their gazed on me as I walked to the class, I was so ashamed of myself, what even pained most is that stupid maths teacher calling me poor, even though I knew I am from a poor home, that doesn’t mean I would definitely steal the phone.

I sat down and buried my head on the desk as tears was dripping down to my cheek.

“best!!!! ”
I head my name, i quickly lifted my head up and saw Nifemi who was in tears as well.

” Nothing is going to happened to you, I knew you didn’t steal the phone, I believe you ” Nifemi said using her handkerchief to clean the tears from my eyes down to my cheek.

” But they didn’t believe me, he called me a thief ” I sobbed on her shoulder . immediately we heard the sound of the bell which called for assembly, the time was just 11:00am, I was sure it’s not closing, we quickly walked out and saw the principal standing on the podium, I knew from that moment that it was about the missing phone, he quickly called me out while I went and stand in front of the assembly with a pounding heart.

“I am sure you guys know why we are here, let me not duel much on that, according to Hilton high school constitution, will all know what is the punishment for thieves.” the principal said, immediately he made that statement I felt like fainting because the punishment was no other than EXPULSION.

” Best you are here by expelled from this school, pack your bags and everything that belongs to you, you are leaving this school first thing tomorrow morning “the principal voiced out.

“When the power of love, will overcome the love of power; the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix

Last episode

EPISODE 27

I felt like the ground should just opened and swallowed him, what will i tell my mum? is this how my life in Hilton high school going to end? Those were the questions running through my mind.

I was destabilize, devastated, traumatized as the same time, the whole students just stared at me with pity, the only thing I was hearing from the crowd was “eyea!!!! ” my eyes accidentally went to Nifemi whose eyes were filled with tears, her tears triggered mine, which flowed like Angeles water fall. “so I would not see her again? what will i tell my formal classmates or my neighbors at home? Is this how I would be bringing disgraced to my mother who do used me to boast to her friends.

The principal dismissed the assembly while everybody walked to his or her respective classes, I just stay outside thinking about my life, I sat down on the floor, all my life, I had only hoped to make my mother proud, but here I am bringing disgraced to her, I should have listened to her advised, ” stay away from girls ” that was her advised, i know Elena was responsible for this” I am going to confront her” I said to myself and walked to the class in searched for her, I saw her at the corridor.

“can I talked to you ” I said to her trying to controlled my anger.

” Okay go on ” she muttered giving me a go ahead.

” why did you do this to me ” I said, before I knew what was happening fresh tears started falling down to my cheeks.

” Mtcheewww!!, it that why you wanted to see me ” she replied and was about leaving, I quickly held her hand, and went on my knees. ” Please don’t let them expelled me, please only you can save me, just confessed your crimes ” I pleaded while she scoffed .

” you must be a fool if you think I would do that ” she said and left me on my knees.

I felt like strangling her to death but that would be adding greater problem to my problems, I just walked to the class and took my bag, everybody just stared at me with pity, I left my class and walked downstairs, I unknowingly bumped on miss gift due to depression and lack of concentration .

“Sorry MA ” I apologized.

” where are you going ” she asked.

” I am going home to arranged my stuffs” I sadly replied .

” I am sorry about that, don’t you suspect anybody ” she asked while I looked downward.

” it doesn’t matter anymore, the principal has already expelled me, even though I know who did it, that can’t save me anymore because I had no proves. ” I calmly muttered, and was about taking my leave, she quickly held my hand.

” Who! ” she asked starring at my face.

” Elena did it I am sure about that, even when I confronted her she didn’t denied ” I breathed while she drew back in disbelief.” I thought she was your girlfriend, why would she do such a thing” miss gift asked in astonishment.

” we broke up, she told me I would pay for choosing Nifemi over her ” I calmly explained while she stared at me in awe.

” you are not going anywhere” miss gift voiced out, ” wait here” she added and left me, about few minutes more, she came back with Elena told me to followed her , we all walked to the principals office. ” What is the meaning of this” the principal voiced out with a high pitch voice immediately he saw us

“Sir I believe best is innocent ” miss gift said.

” So where is the prove” he asked .

“Elena took the phone ” miss gift quickly told the principal.

” Sir I didn’t take any phone “Elena camly denied.

” How did you find out ” the principal asked getting impatient.

” Best told me ” miss gift replied. “is that why you came banging into my office, because he told you Elena stole the phone, why would she even steal the phone when her father is the owner of the school,” the principal asked miss gift who shrugged.

“She did it to implicate him ” miss gift replied nonchalantly.

I was just standing starring at the principal and miss gift as they decide my fate.

” Sir she took the phone with the help of the snoop because i refused to date ‘” I didn’t knew when I said that loud, while all eyes stared at me.

“Go called me the snoop ” the principal ordered while I went to called the snoop, we all walked to the principals office while the principal stared at them.

” Who took the phone, I remembered I seeing you guys patrolling in my office ” she principal asked starring at them snoop one after the other.

” we didn’t steal any phone ” James the leader quickly said.

” the first person to tell me the truth would go unpunished. ” the principal smirked.

I felt relieve, ” thank God the principal is now suspecting them ” I said inwardly.

” Sir Elena begged us to steal the phone, and put it in Best bag so that he would be expelled ” Abraham who was the youngest of them said while the principal gasped in disbelief.

” Abraham you are free to go, tell the time keeper to ring the bell ” the principal told Abraham who left immediately.

The time keeper rang the bell, while we all went out, I was standing in front of the assembly with Elena, and five of the snoop excluding Abraham the boy who save me from exile.

The principal quickly came to join us in the podium to give his speech..

” I am so happy, we finally found out who stole the phone, ” the principal said while the whole students gasped in disbelief.

” Best I am sorry for expelling you without giving you the benefit of doubt ” the principal calmly apologized surprising me with his outburst, he told he to go to the assembly which i did immediately. Words could describe how happy and relieve I was.

I stand at the boys line while Nifemi was standing at my left hand side, ” I love you best “she whispered to me.
” I love you more ” I whispered back.

. THE END

. EPILOGUE

Elena and the five boys of the snoop were given one month suspension due to Elena father was the owner of the school, since she can’t be expelled so they didn’t expelled any member of the snoop.

Miss gift later got married the next year which she invited me.

Nifemi and I dated till we graduate. She made me experienced true love, Elena later apologized for what she did which I forgive her, she later fell in love with Daniel who was my roommate.

Read More:https://yelakem.com/my-life-in-hilton-high-school-final-episodes-e-books-story/16501/

What lesson did you learn in this concluded story?

Drop down your comments

(1) (Reply)

Lucid Traveler By Norbert Frank / Professional Ebook Writers Only / A Girl Called Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.