Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Uniuyo Post-ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Post-ume (1053 Views)

2015 Uniuyo Post Utme Form Is Out,see Cut Off Mark Allocated To Diff. Department / Uniuyo Post Ume For 2007 Is Out, You Can Start Checking Now! / Uniuyo Post Jamb Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Post-ume by NnamdiN: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
prospective students of UNIUYO can start applying for the post-ume exam, the scratch cards are out and and the price is 1k. If you can't make it to uyo, I can help anyone that's interested, of course with a little change on top of the 1k.
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by NnamdiN: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2010
I don't think it's very difficult for one to start one's own thread. cool
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by snakeadmin: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
i think his is up to something
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by Greatdesi(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2010
NnamdiN:

prospective students of UNIUYO can start applying for the post-ume exam, the scratch cards are out and and the price is 1k. If you can't make it to uyo, I can help anyone that's interested, of course with a little change on top of the 1k.   
How do I reach you?
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by Scooby1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
snakeadmin & Lasuadmln are scammers
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by NnamdiN: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
Greatdesi:

How do I reach you?
my Number is 08068365527, don't get scared bro, I'm a 200level student, studying banking/finance.
Scooby1:

snakeadmin & Lasuadmln are scammers
they may be, but I'm not, I'm just tryna help, if you noticed, I wasn't compelling anybody neither was I begging. Thanks anyway for your contribution.
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by NnamdiN: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
attached below is the time table

Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by matthico: 4:32am On Aug 03, 2010
hi dear nairalander, i bought the pin but till now, could not not register for uniuyo pumte.
what is resposible for this, is it a general problem ?because somebody told me that is a general problem, how true is claim ?
Re: Uniuyo Post-ume by NnamdiN: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
matthico:

hi dear nairalander, i bought the pin but till now, could not not register for uniuyo pumte.
what is resposible for this, is it a general problem ?because somebody told me that is a general problem, how true is claim ?
I've registered six candidates and I'm yet to encounter any problem so I guess it's not a general problem but try this,if you used capital (O)anywhere, change it to zero(0). I hope that helps.

(1) (Reply)

Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd / List Of Universities That Offer Scholarships For International Students In 2012 / Decadence Of Medical Education In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.