Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,475 members, 7,854,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Samsung Promotes Their Galaxy Note 9 Model Using An Iphone (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Promotes Their Galaxy Note 9 Model Using An Iphone (photos) (412 Views)

How To Edit Your iPhone Photos Like A PRO (VIDEO) / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV / Iphone Photos Backup: How To Export / Backup Iphone Photos To Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Promotes Their Galaxy Note 9 Model Using An Iphone (photos) by 3mmyz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
It would be very normal for me to promote my products with an iPhone because I'm not an ambassador of any smartphone brand, but it would be very inappropriate for a company who is into Smartphone production to promote their brand whilst using another brand.

In this case of inappropriateness, Samsung was found guilty of supposedly using an iPhone to promote their Galaxy Note 9 model on Twitter.

Like, I would not want to be the one in this situation, it's kind of hard imagining the brand damage that has been done with those few tweets. It might have lasted a few seconds but the Internet never forgets and is always quick to Munch.

The Tweet was discovered by a self acclaimed Twitter police, MKBHD who retweeted and quoted the tweet about Samsung Galaxy Note 9’s AMOLED display which was Tweeted using an iPhone.

The Nigerian Samsung's  @SamsungMobileNG Twitter then went  on to delete the tweet and also deactivated their account to sway off further embarrassments.

Currently @SamsungMobileNG is back as if nothing ever happened but surely the Internet never forgets.

Source:
https://www.gklited.com/2018/12/samsung-promotes-their-galaxy-note-9.html
Re: Samsung Promotes Their Galaxy Note 9 Model Using An Iphone (photos) by 3mmyz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
See screen grabs below

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi To Produce The First Smartphone With 48MP Camera. / Top Reasons Why You Must Get A Youreseller Iphone 6s / Top Five Tech Companies In The World, Net Worth And Quick Facts By Techcribsblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.