Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos (2767 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by GidifeedNews: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ghanaian Comedian , Afia Schwarzeneggar who was recently dumped by her new boyfriend took to her page to share some hot and sexy bedroom photos.

Afia Schwarzenegger became a subject of ridicule when she was caught red-handed by her now ex-husband, Lawrence Abrokwah being b0nked by another man on their matrimonial bed and now her new boyfriend  who was to marry her this very month of December has gone further to dumped her and also block her phone number to add insult to injury.

See photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/after-been-dumped-by-her-new-boyfriend-afia-schwarzeneggar-releases-hot-bedroom-photos/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by hiphedahpoh(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2018
she herself issa joke!

1 Like

Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by simpleKUSH(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Again? it seems nobody can stand the smell coming out of her adulterous vagina
Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Bad markets
Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2018
There's this particular group of people whose only achievement in life is flesh and well cut face
Spit embarassed
Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by speedyconnect3: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2018
I wont say she be ashawo.

But seriously men will be criticizing women like this and still be giving them attention.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2018
ASHAWO
Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
She only needed for sexual pleasure. There's nothing she can offer.

1 Like

Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by neolboy(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Again?
it seems nobody can stand the smell coming out of her adulterous vagina

I will agree with you on this one
Re: After Been Dumped By Her New BF, Afia Schwarzeneggar Releases Bedroom Photos by jeff1607(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
speechless

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky’s Beauty Reminds Me Of When I Was Pregnant – Tonto Dikeh / Nollywood Actor, Ik's Wife, Sonia Ogbonna Flaunts Her Killer Curves / Toolz Poses With BBNaija's Mike And His Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.