Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,426 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission (1652 Views)

How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission / International Admission Travel Agents In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission by rockafela(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
No need
Re: I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission by Ife007(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
There's obviously no agent as Reliable &Trusted as u stated.
I'll suggest u check d TRAVEL SECTION 4 Informative Advice
Re: I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission by rockafela(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
Thanks, i ill do just dat
Re: I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission by imarketer1: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,Traveling abroad is very difficult with some of this agents who make huge amount of money from people.But i will like to inform you that all this traveling abroad to work,study,visit are very easy to do.You can travel without paying any agent a dime.You can do it yourself if you follow the normal process.I have friends who traveled overseas by themselves and they are on scholarship.All this you can get if you can send am email to celebritybusinessnetwork@gmail.com for more details.
Re: I Need A School Agent To Secure An International Admission by danielreed: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
If u need an admission agent to help you get
admission into universities in
Ukrain,Belerius,India,Cyprus,Romania,Ghana,Hungary,Bulgaria,and
Russia call me on 08137394509,to get an admission agent or send an email to
reeddaniel46@yahoo.com.
What we do is assist u for a very affordable price.To assure u we dont collect anything at the start until you are convinced with the results you get.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Website To Check Gce Neco Results 2010/2011 / For 2011 Jamb Direct Entry(d.e.) Candidates. / Does National Open University Give 300 Level For HND Holders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.