Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra (17246 Views)

Pls Help Confirm If This UK Visa Office Email / IRCC Accra Visa Office / Chinese Embassy To Open Consular Office In Anambra - Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Jombom: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
My friend who just came in from the country told me just yesterday that Nigerians in that country are probably over a million and that Igbos form the bulk of Nigerian population there. Told me about one neurosurgeon whom you pay an equivalent of 50,000 naira just to consult him! The man is igbo and doing extremely well.

He says there are over five thousand Nigerian doctors in the country.

With that number if Igbos in the country, I think it is fair they made it easier for them to access the country's visa and this is a step in the right direction. cool
You friend is no valid reference to any form of data or statistics you are peddling. All you said here is a lie just what you wish not what is on ground just saying.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Roger3D(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ewedegubbler:

[b]I will rather spend my money on drugs [/b]and have lots of fun than hand it over to scammers from your place.
That makes you a drug addict. Tufiakwa!
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Get visa in the East and come take flight in the West grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
My friend who just came in from the country told me just yesterday that Nigerians in that country are probably over a million and that Igbos form the bulk of Nigerian population there. Told me about one neurosurgeon whom you pay an equivalent of 50,000 naira just to consult him! The man is igbo and doing extremely well.

With that number if Igbos in the country, I think it is fair they made it easier for them to access the country's visa and this is a step in the right direction. cool

You a professional in lies
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

You a professional in lies
Lies as in what I said is a lie or what my friend said is a lie?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Lies as in what I said is a lie or what my friend said is a lie?

Both of you
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Both of you
Ok. Since you've accused me if lying, Let's do this.

If what I said about what my friend told me is a LIE as you alleged, may I not see the next sunrise. If I do, may my life turn out to be the opposite of everything I desire it to be, AMEN!

If my account of what I said about what my friend told me is TRUE, and you have falsely accused me of lying, may you not see the next sunrise. If you do, may your life turn out to be the opposite of everything you desire it to be...

Can I get a simple "AMEN" from you?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Denikayan: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ok. Since you've accused me if lying, Let's do this.

If what I said about what my friend told me is a LIE as you alleged, may I not see the next sunrise. If I do, may my life turn out to be the opposite of everything I desire it to be, AMEN!

If my account of what I said about what my friend told me is TRUE, and you have falsely accused me of lying, may you not see the next sunrise. If you do, may your life then out to be the opposite of everything you desire it to be...

Can I get a simple "AMEN" from you?

How old are you?
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

How old are you?
Just as expected. "Amen" has become a herculean task, but the kid is quick to run his dirty mouth. cheesy

Well, I'm old enough to be your father. Now scram!

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Ivoryred(f): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by DanielOc: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:

I've seen you're a real man.....

Thanks for the above said,

I owe you one....

But reason with me on Buharis matter, join hands with me and let's vote him out...

I owe you one...

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by GetCofOProperty: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just as expected. "Amen" has become a herculean task, but the kid is quick to run his dirty mouth. cheesy

Well, I'm old enough to be your father. Now scram!
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Cantonese: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Bad move on the side of the South Africans cos it will just make it easier for drug dealers to get into their country legally.

What a shame that people make such negative and unprogressive comments. This further points to the need for restructuring in this country. If people like this OP are from unprogressive zones then it will be their problem. What is wrong with a high commission opening an office in another state in Nigeria aside from Lagos and the FCT? If they are cleared by the federal government to proceed is it not to the advantage of the country? If they can afford the running cost what does it matter to you? Person when get hernia say e no pain am you when be Neighbor say you no go sleep. Do you think it is only the Igbos who make up the south east? Rather than people from parts of the south east and South South travelling great distances to Lagos and Abuja they can do their business in Anambra State. The effect will be reduced pressure. Do you think that drugs are the only thing done by the Igbos in South Africa? Please make your investigation and you will find the Igbos thriving in massive legitimate businesses in South Africa and southern African nations. By the way are people from Anambra the only ones in South Africa? If you can afford it please travel and see for yourself the size of Yorubas, Edos and northerners there.
Stop disparaging your country or states. If you are aggrieved you can join a political party and be part of the change that you want to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Pekele007: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iamgrey5:
When Lagos already has one ?

Isn't this what Igbos have been praying for? a recognition of your south east region?

Why do you still feel the need to drag Yorubas into your conversation?

Lagos a no man's land? grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by carrascocity(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Bad move on the side of the South Africans cos it will just make it easier for drug dealers to get into their country legally.

Go and hustle

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by AyakaDunukofia: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Over 800,000 South Easterners live in South Africa. When the true population of Igbos in Nigeria will be unravelled, it would be a tsunami.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Nature8(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
BuhariCow:
Nice one from my Governor. God bless Anambra God bless Buhari

God bless Obiano God bless Anambra
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Pharaoh9(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Corrinthians:

Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Pharaoh9(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ivoryred:
Nice one
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Pharaoh9(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
BuhariCow:
Nice one from my Governor.
God bless Anambra
God bless Buhari
Re: South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra by Geenosko: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:

Funny but has some elements of truth to this �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Launches The New Enhanced Security E-Passport / Speeding Driver Arrested After Knocking Down A Pedestrian In Lagos. Photos / Awka Fun City Internal Road Dualisation Commenced (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.