Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Am Not Twitter's Babygiwa, Neither Am I Impersonating Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Not Twitter's Babygiwa, Neither Am I Impersonating Her (216 Views)

Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam / Kwara Varsity Student Jailed For Impersonating Mark Zuckerberg (Photos) / Undergraduate Bags One Year In Prison For Impersonating US Military Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Twitter's Babygiwa, Neither Am I Impersonating Her by Babygiwa(f): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na wa ooooo. Someone cannot blow whistle again without them coming for somebody's head ó.

Apparently, there is someone on twitter who uses this my Nairaland handle as her twitter handle (@Babygiwa). This person is not me. I'm not she. She I'm not. Not she I'm. I'm she not.

Therefore it was surprising when I got a mail from a moderator asking if I am an imposter

Apparently, the "laced" cake seller (some will say "Weed Seller" but I'm being nice today) that I wrote about yesterday here https://www.nairaland.com/4884133/lady-one-reasons-bowen-students went to threaten @Babygiwa on twitter to come and take down my Nairaland post.

Na so Jubril from Sudan and other stories that touch starts ó. I am Babygiwa on Nairaland and she is Babygiwa on twitter. I am not a clone o (apologies to President Buhari).

Of course I like bringing gists from various places that I like to Nairaland. Na here be my playground. Her own is twitter. Nairaland Babygiwa is different from Twitter Babygiwa. But I don't expect some people to know the difference sha. Weed sometimes do some funny things to human beings.

Like make them impregnate their VC's wife...

Maybe what pained Aunty that she sent her goons after Twitter Babygiwa is the Bowen angle to the story. Aunty, stop hiding behind a finger. What you are doing is illegal and calling it your business won't make it legal. Me sef need money and can sell but I don't because
because it is illegal. We can come and argue whether it should be legal or not later.

Don't do illegal stuff!

Signed

NAIRALAND BABYGIWA

(1) (Reply)

Download The Magic Misfits Book Free Mp3 Online Streaming / Are There Online Universities In Nigeria / Heat Exchanger Is An Equipment You Can Build Easily, Read More About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.