Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos (38662 Views)

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
A man was severely dealt with after he was caught while allegedly stealing panties and other cloth items in Okpella town in Edo state. 

After he was nabbed, the angry mob descended on the suspect who was tied up and beaten mercilessly before he made some shocking confessions. 

The chairman of the area was notified of the situation and arrived the scene immediately. 

The suspect who reportedly hails from Auchi, Edo state - confessed that one Alhaji introduced him to a man nicknamed 'Correct' who told him to go and hustle panties in order to make some quick cash.

He claimed that the said man was the person who dropped him off in that street to steal the cloth items before he was caught. 

He was sighted while trying to steal a boy's cloth. 

The suspect was later handed over to the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-caught-after-stealing-panties-and-cloth-items-in-benin-edo-state.html

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hear his shocking confessions. Watch video HERE

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Evablizin(f): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
They didn't beat him very well.

You can now go and make quick cash in prison,lazy youth.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
I no blame them. Country hard.

I read for one thread say one pant na 250,000 Naira. Nah serious business be dat o.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Kenzico(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
I think this is kind of a good news. It started from Yahoo when some Nigerians thought they were taking back what the white man took from them, then graduated to Yahoo plus where undies of ladies are being taken and some killed for ritual purposes, but what I observed here is that this one also stole clothes; a boy's shirt. Very soon, both male and female clothes will start going missing.

You'll all share in the epidemic you nursed.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Iwillbegreat: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
V
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Segunade10: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chioma's Parents Breaks Sad News To Davido As They Regrets...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7btVgtEb5U

Sad News For Fans Of Actress Destiny Etiko. It Is Confirmed That...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wzF2lZmSec
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Iwillbegreat: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
C
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by mubaking: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
I always have bad thoughts seeing things like this. thoughts like if I see pants that is spread outside and I try to remove it and I get caught is that how they will lynch me to death or do u think something is mentally wrong with me?

G
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by easynetsms(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
What's wrong with these people

Buy cheap internet data. Check my profile for more details
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Beehshorp(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Them no beat am well. Them for look for a menses soaked pant and stuff in his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by benn94(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerian girls should stop putting on pants for now until this yahoo menace comes to a stop.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by lawrence35(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is becoming bad oooo....

So it's what they use now.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by sorom4: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
I advice that these ritualist should be killed to serve a warning to others.

This is were JUNGLE JUSTICE is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
C
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
V
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Protein0: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
All for benz cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
D
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by montumonami(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pant Business.... grin. Very lucrative. If 1 pant is 300,000 and I need #7,500,000 to get a clean venza. Therefore the number of panties needed to be sold =7,500,000/300,000
=25
=25panties only
So I can say that 25panties =Toyota venza

He should be released and I pray he gets a nice paying job. On his way to withdraw his first salary he gets knocked down by Dangote truck. Stupid dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by R0ckefeller: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
yahoo is the new cover-up for everything

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Newznow: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Ovofresh: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
He must have a dark motive!!!
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Iwillbegreat: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
V
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Zico5(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
We are surely in end time. Morality has been thrown to dogs. People don't care about the outcomes of their acts again. Thank God jungle justice is there to counter anyone caught in the acts. This heat will surely go down soon.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
yahoo things. Am sure this wan no see any girl to use do sacrifice so e come go dey steal kampe grin
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Iwillbegreat: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
S
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Iwillbegreat: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) / $6M Romance Scam: Nigerian Man Found Guilty Of Conning Guyanese Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.