Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot (61581 Views)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by GOFRONT(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Upcoming actress......But she already know how to get naked before a man....

It is safe to say she has started eaten cassava...

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Egein(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Why she come black for the na.ked picture. Come yellow for the other ones.

4 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol, so we should start featuring in soft-core photoshoots grin

Yes o.... I am seeking volunteers sef, so we can strike the same pose......

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by HeWrites(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2018
pocohantas:
I honestly do not understand this new trend of bringing God into shameless acts. Like God is now a fancy word.

You will see a known runs-girls posting bible verses and how God is merciful. God is indeed merciful, if not... how do their vaginas withstand all that rigor.

Even yahoo-boys-ritualists will be praising God too. If God were like some NLders I know, so many people will be dead by now.

As if the so called 'God' exists

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by almakiyyun(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Nudity started in secondary schools right from the time they banned hijab in schools and the afonja Hippocrates were happy.
Thank god it's Christabel.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2018
I am not surprised.
Cossy Ojiakor, same category
Must be an IGBO Lady, who may eventually claim to be a CHRISTIAN.
As a Christian I will always give it to ISLAM.
They know how to manage the MADNESS LADIES exhume
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Forreellinc: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2018
I guess her bleaching cream finished in the nude pic cause she yellow baje for the others

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by somehow: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Which one is her private life again when she posted her naked picture in public?
wolesmile:
So because she is a celebrity, she is not entitled to her private life again, abi? Let us not forget that most of us that comment on public forums like these do worse in privacy. Why leak her private pics online?

The very height of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by NessaBoo(f): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Yes o.... I am seeking volunteers sef, so we can strike the same pose......

I wish you all the very best in your search grin

But lemme ask u a quick one sef, can a guy marry a lady with this kind of indecent picture on the internet?

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

But lemme ask u a quick one sef, can a guy marry a lady with this kind of indecent picture on the internet?

Let me ask you another question...... Is it best to marry a pretend saint or openly wild?
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Bianda24: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2018
I am sorry
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by dayleke: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2018
lonelydora:
They can never learn.

But wait, photographers who take all these nude pictures are trying ooooo. Don't they have erections before they finish the job?

Do the fotogs have to be men?
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

Now to answer your question, what backs one faces another. Their is nothing bad with her exposure, if anything at all, it shows me what she already looks like nude.

The truth be told, our nakedn.ess is covered by cloth..... How do you think naturist do it?

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by NessaBoo(f): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Let me ask you another question...... Is it best to marry a pretend saint or openly wild?

Both are certainly out of it... But I'd say it's worse marrying a pretend saint...at least you'll know what you're in for with a "openly wild" woman, instead of hearing gossips at hushed tones with a "pretend saint"

You still didn't answer my question, can u take a woman with a viral nude picture online to your family? I'm just curious!

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by ikorodureporta: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Adam & Eve

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by lordswill03: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2018
My concern is why is she so fair in clothing but darker in unclothedness?
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by AndLeo(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2018
The picture is lovely.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

Both are certainly out of it... But I'd say it's worse marrying a pretend saint...at least you'll know what you're in for with a "openly wild" woman, instead of hearing gossips at hushed tones with a "pretend saint"

You still didn't answer my question, can u take a woman with a viral nude picture online to your family? I'm just curious!

It's me marrying her and not my family.... So yes....

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Ganduri: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2018
mtchew... if you think the lady in that nude picture is thesame one in the last two pictures you must be either unto some Kwali weed or partially blind.

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2018
lordswill03:
My concern is why is she so fair in clothing but darker in unclothedness?

The beauty of toning cream, camera flash, camera angle and raw format shoots........ Or a combination of all...

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Ganduri:
mtchew... if you think the lady in that nude picture is thesame one in the last two pictures you must be either unto some Kwali weed or partially blind.

Just enjoy the moment.....

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Any sensible person would know that fair lady with thick hips and ass is definitely not the naked young lady. People are so quick to conclude sha

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The beauty of toning cream, camera flash, camera angle and raw format shoots........ Or a combination of all...
Apart from complexion can't u decipher d naked one is far you get than the fair actress? Can't u see d difference in angle of their face? Nawa

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Lexusgs430: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apart from complexion can't u decipher d naked one is far you get than the fair actress? Can't u see d difference in angle of their face? Nawa

Let's enjoy the moment......
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Let's enjoy the moment......
Oh OK.
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by NnamdiN: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2018
See their fresh skin. Me likey
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by DammyGbade(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2018
All these crayfish brain ladies now think the best way to be famous is by posting nude pix... Or by acting like model... The butterfly brain guys will just sleep with you and dump you. embarassed undecided
Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by DaRuud(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Ashawo na ashawo any day

praizblog:
Upcoming nollywood actress Christabel Ekeh who has being known to be Godly always calling on jesus on her Ig page has pose baked with another actor Samuel bravo.

The photo leaked online recently and fans went to her account to blast her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/upcoming-actress-christabel-pose-nked-with-an-actor-fans-blast-her/

Re: Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot by unite4real: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2018
praizblog:
Upcoming nollywood actress Christabel Ekeh who has being known to be Godly always calling on jesus on her Ig page has pose baked with another actor Samuel bravo.

The photo leaked online recently and fans went to her account to blast her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/upcoming-actress-christabel-pose-nked-with-an-actor-fans-blast-her/

She is not upcoming pls. Someone who has acted In over 80 movies in Ghana and Nigeria. Meanwhile she is a Ghanaian and not Nigerian.

She has been doing nude for over 5 years. OP doesn't even know much about her. Google her name and see for yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.