Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! - Adverts (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! (51175 Views)

Quality Plain T-shirt At N1,300 Only / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only / Order Any Book Of Your Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Dells(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can you help with the book 'Black man of the Nile'
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dells:
Can you help with the book 'Black man of the Nile'

No e copy
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by BennyTech(f): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Do you have "How to run a country" by Marcus Cicero?
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2019
BennyTech:
Do you have "How to run a country" by Marcus Cicero?

It is available
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chains

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Pros

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Corruption

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by chinoben75(m): 1:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Interesting books
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2019
chinoben75:
Interesting books

Thank you
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chloe Brown is a chronically ill computer geek with a goal, a plan, and a list. After almost—but not quite—dying, she’s come up with seven directives to help her “Get a Life”, and she’s already completed the first: finally moving out of her glamourous family’s mansion. The next items?

Enjoy a drunken night out.
Ride a motorcycle.
Go camping.
Have meaningless but thoroughly enjoyable sex.
Travel the world with nothing but hand luggage.
And... do something bad.
But it’s not easy being bad, even when you’ve written step-by-step guidelines on how to do it correctly. What Chloe needs is a teacher, and she knows just the man for the job.

Redford ‘Red’ Morgan is a handyman with tattoos, a motorcycle, and more sex appeal than ten-thousand Hollywood heartthrobs. He’s also an artist who paints at night and hides his work in the light of day, which Chloe knows because she spies on him occasionally. Just the teeniest, tiniest bit.

But when she enlists Red in her mission to rebel, she learns things about him that no spy session could teach her. Like why he clearly resents Chloe’s wealthy background. And why he never shows his art to anyone. And what really lies beneath his rough exterior…

Get a Life, Chloe Brown

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Puddin

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Carson was in a rush. He maneuvered his cart, which was too wide, through the stainless steel door, which was too narrow. There was barely a half-inch of clearance on either side of the cart, and, of course, he had to lift it over the small lip at the bottom of the door. Carson complained frequently that the “diaper pails,” as all the nurses called their work carts, needed to be redesigned for their purposes. Something smaller, lighter, more maneuverable in these tight workspaces. Not having to wrestle these damned things through every airlock would shave several minutes off each orderly’s rounds, and just that little bit of time — multiplied over several days, weeks, and months — meant that hundreds of man-hours would be saved. Just with new carts. But despite how loudly and how often he mentioned the design flaw, nothing ever changed. Someone once told him that it was easier to get a bill passed by Congress than it was to get an equipment authorization passed by the Company. Studies would need to be conducted, auditors sent in, and then the covert funding would need to be procured and funneled through various shell companies.

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hauvx

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Yakeeboy: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Knowing Philosophy by Harold Titus. I need this

I will also need Two book on introduction to Psychology
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yakeeboy:
Knowing Philosophy by Harold Titus. I need this

I will also need Two book on introduction to Psychology

Message me on WhatsApp
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dream

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by fashionbabe: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hello , can you get me WHEN WOMEN WERE

WARRIORS BOOK 2 AND 3
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
fashionbabe:
Hello , can you get me WHEN WOMEN WERE

WARRIORS BOOK 2 AND 3

They are both available, message me on WhatsApp please
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by darocha1: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
I need "Through it All" - Kola Olugbodi
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
darocha1:
I need "Through it All" - Kola Olugbodi

This book is not available in ebook
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by fashionbabe: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Femiblacky:

They are both available, message me on WhatsApp please
Your contact pls
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
fashionbabe:
Your contact pls

My WhatsApp link is on my signature.... 0.81.06..0399.98
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Watt

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Latry

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Doctrines

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Is in trouble

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by olayiwola4u(m): 1:46am On Nov 26, 2019
I want my first order... 'Automatic millionaire'
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2019
olayiwola4u:
I want my first order... 'Automatic millionaire'

This is not how it works, else, it would have turned into charity....you request for at least two books as your first order then you pay for one
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Earth

Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Xaviolads: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Femiblacky post=8437394
Femiblacky knows his onions,u get ur books in seconds like he rightly said...I recommend him to even my enemies sef.....he talks and he does it
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Xaviolads:
[quote author=Femiblacky post=8437394
Femiblacky knows his onions,u get ur books in seconds like he rightly said...I recommend him to even my enemies sef.....he talks and he does it

Thanks bro
Re: Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! by Femiblacky(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Lessons

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply)

Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. / Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.