Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help (1065 Views)

Help Me On How To Log Out On Facebook Messenger On Lumia 520 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Vic2k3(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2010
Pls distinguished NL experts i hve a problem wit ma facebook acc. I tried 2 logging wit ma fone but waz unsuccessful. Only 2 get to ma pc account 2 b told that my account waz temporialy locked due 2 last unrecognized log in location. So i waz told 2 verify ma account by recognising 5 out of 7 randomly picked friends' posts and pics.but una know dis face book wahala where some1 u don't know askin 4 ur friendship and vice versa thereby making maybe known faces 2 b 5% or less.so i'm at loss on how 2 go around dis cos most of those faces are alien to me.so i will appreciate experts' advice.i beg o!
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Vic2k3(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2010
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by twinskenny(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2010
grin create another one grin
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Dwayne(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
ur topic: VERY FUNNY.
Buh there's little hope. Don't log in for lyk 2 months. After sum tym, d verification procedures may change.
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Duniverse(m): 4:35am On Aug 03, 2010
You must be one of those that are addicted to facebook. I guess they wanna upgrade my fear for people like you is if they decided to restrict members meaning you've lost your account automatically
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by phemmy88(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2010
This is Jst a minor issue, it does happens to me sometimes ago, wat u 'av 2 do is to keep trying it, but Jst give it a break for like 2 to 3 days.
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Mobinga: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2010
Lol!
Ok. This thing has happened to me like 100 times. Just log in with another computer. If it still doesn't work send me your username and password
to
mobingapapingo@gmail.Com
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2010
See, this is what you are going to do, log in with either Netscape browser or avant, , after that go your profile on any other browser not that you will log in. either some1 will log in and you will search for urself or any 1 sha, just make sure you are seing ur profile, then when it brings the picture, out of the 7 names, you should be able to recognize some of them, then you will search for those that you dont know very well, when it brings the profile of that person, go to his/her wall and then his/her photos, then you shud see the 1 it shows, good luck
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by maingate: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
Just because of facebook ,u said u are finish? Amen o. If it is a prayer
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by malikalhaj: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
i tire 4 this guy. . . . see thread title
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by lasgidi4rv: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
[quote][/quote]Just log in with another computer. If it still doesn't work send me your username and password
to mobingapapingo@gmail.Com

You are kidding I hope. shocked shocked shocked

@ original poster: It is never a good idea (no matter the desperation) to send your username and password to anyone. Enough said. I would advise you create another username and password.
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Mobinga: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
I'm not forcing anyone. Haba, i do it all the time for people
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by honsule(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
harvest:

See, this is what you are going to do, log in with either Netscape browser or avant, , after that go your profile on any other browser not that you will log in. either some1 will log in and you will search for urself or any 1 sha, just make sure you are seing your profile, then when it brings the picture, out of the 7 names, you should be able to recognize some of them, then you will search for those that you dont know very well, when it brings the profile of that person, go to his/her wall and then his/her photos, then you shud see the 1 it shows, good luck

This advice will go a long way of helping u resolve your challenge.
But not necessary Netscape browser.I used Firefox twice to help a friend out
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by honsule(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
When u are still alive u can't be finished.LOL Ur Topic needs little modification.
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Mobinga: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^ uhm sorry. That advice is arrant bullshyte.
That page is timed!
While your busy searching the names the time counts down.
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by Mobinga: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
That page is timed!
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by semid4lyfe(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
Aaah. . .all these facebook addicts sef cheesy
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by honsule(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mobinga:

That page is timed!

Are u a novice.U need to be fast in searching mutual friends pix.i opened up to 10 tabs when i did it for a friend
Re: FACEBOOK LOG IN! Some 1 Help by WackyJ1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2010
Facebook wahala. Why hav they started doing this. They've changed the verification procedure once and it's givin a lot of problems.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Get A Fairly Used Nokia E72? / Bid For U N77 Dstv Mobile Now / NCC Queries MTN Over Poor Services-it Has Been Very BAD Lately!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.