Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Get The Best Of This Offer And Be A Millionaire Via My Mentorship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get The Best Of This Offer And Be A Millionaire Via My Mentorship (404 Views)

AFCON 2019: CAF Picks Odion Ighalo's Goal Vs Burundi As Best Of Match Day 2 / Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup / Guardiola Seduces Isco With A Huge Offer And A Simple Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Best Of This Offer And Be A Millionaire Via My Mentorship by mrlongtin31: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2018
You are welcome to my thread..b4 i procede any further let me clarify certain things..

1.I am not here to solicit for money from anybody

2.This thread is only for serious minds in this industry who are risk takers and have a vision to earn Big and buy a Benz from Sport bet.

3.this thread was born out of my observation of events on how new and Old punters make lots of mistakes ranging from betting pattern,money management, no discipline and vision,lack of trading Systems to losing of trading capital..

Before we start let me Re Introduce myself to the new people here, I am Mrlongtin31 A disciplined and succesful Punter (Gambler) started punting from 2010 joined Nairaland 2013 and i have helped lots of nairalanders in staking and discipline..am known to staking 1000 usd upwards ( check my post here to 2013 ) and i have several foreign bet account from Ladsbroke,WilliamHil,Bet365,MarathonBet, PlanetOfBet And from betting i can remember i got an Acura MDX, ZDX,Camry, Benz C300 2016 Model. amongst other cars.
Have had my ups and down in the industry and i have also had my account limited so many times.

I have also helped many Nairalanders since 2013 win Big on Sport bet for free..No soul Dead or Alive can make bold to say Mrlongtin31 collected a kobo to give a game to play, please you are advised to search my post to know me better.

haven don dis limited intro about me for those who dnt knw me let's go with d main reason why dis thread was created.

The Greatest Enemy of a Bettor is Not the Bookmaker or the Game but its simply your attitude towards what you do...many bettors today just follow the trend of staking for luck and hoping to win, looking for free bet, in all it boils down to betting without a system, and this is the number one enemy and drainer of a Gambler..

Over the years i am known to always develop systems that i use in hitting big figures from sport bet...

In the spirit of xmas i have decided to undertake a Challenge and its simply Creating the next set of millionaires via Sportbet..

Have developed a system that will guarantee a profit of Fixed 3Million naira per month, The only challenge is that you will need to have upto A million naira in your bet account to be a part of this.

You dont have upto 1million in your bet account?

Simply do not worry your head as i shall equally assist you in making btw 1million to 5Million we require to enable you benefit from this system ( By This i do not mean i shall manage anybody's bet account or demand for money) i shall simply help you by giving you the games,Information and system you will need to play and Earn a Million naira to qualify as a participant in this system.

At the end of this mentorship you shall not only become a millionaire but you will equally have the following..

1..Ability to make Nothing less than 110,000k A day ( 3million naira a month)

2..Ability to create games with odds that will always bring you good return

3..Ability not to rely on anybody or company for sure games, as i shall teach you the secret Trusted companies that sale Fixed games adhere to

4..Ability to bet with your mind open and Focus without sentiment,fear,emotions and doubts.

If You want to be mentored Simply Send me a measage on WhatsApp..

Please beware i am a very serious person and i do not have the patience to deal with Unserious people, Only those who are serious in making money and willing to act as instructed should message me..If you have doubt about me simply go tru my previous post or ask old members of nairaland bet thread about me,do not message me asking Is this for real? As you will be blocked instantly..

Find below Screenshot of my williamhill bet account as at this morning...

Who is Ready to be Mentored?

https:///send?phone=2347088911307&text=Hello

Send me a message on WhatsApp via that link

Re: Get The Best Of This Offer And Be A Millionaire Via My Mentorship by Samakus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
I am. How do we start?
Re: Get The Best Of This Offer And Be A Millionaire Via My Mentorship by mrlongtin31: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Samakus:
I am. How do we start?

Send me a message via the link
Re: Get The Best Of This Offer And Be A Millionaire Via My Mentorship by kingjosephat(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2018
Am in

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Star Ready To Exit In January Transfer / Arsenal’s Ramsey Goes To Juventus For A Staggering 36million Pounds Deal / Barcelona Is Considering A Decision For Tottenham Striker To Replace Luis Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.