Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Become A House Owner At Shibiri Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Become A House Owner At Shibiri Lagos (227 Views)

Nicest Choice For Sale At Shibiri / Check This Filling Station For Sale At Shibiri Lagos N120m / Fire Accident Occur At Shibiri Ojo, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A House Owner At Shibiri Lagos by PRYNXTEE(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
House for sale at Shibiri Imude area tagged at 2.5million and negotiable with the owner via 07026354376 or DM on WhatsApp to get details of the property. It's real believe me or not you can become a house owner in Lagos chat me up on WhatsApp and get my Facebook profile there and confirmation of not a scammer. My WhatsApp number 08142713699 Save as Stephen CVE give me a call and trust me all documents ready with the owner and verified to see documents contact me on WhatsApp and images will be sent to you both the Survey and property image.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Good Quality Treadmills And Other Gym Equipment / Lovely One Bedroom Apartment For Short Let Stay In Opebi Ikeja / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.