Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz (2379 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / BBNAIJA:Everybody Is Just Playing A Game And Am Ready -Symply Tacha Tells Biggie / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz by tolabae(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
I thought it necessary to share , their is love in sharing , Have you heard of IMRAN TRIVIA
"#ImranservicesLTD Wow!!! I just played and won from Imran Trivia ..Can you answer 10 questions in less than 30 seconds , you stand a chance of winning as well , visit http://www.imranservices.com.ng/imran-trivia/ "
Let keep this thread updated with information about it , Although a friend mine just told me about it , i was able to win 200 hundred naira airtime within 10 attempt .. You have to be time concise , ten logical questions for 40 seconds ... Good luck ..
let me continue playing

1 Like

Re: How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz by Xavage7(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Looks fake ....i have played and I have the highest score there but no airtime..... 2 hours have passed since.....

Re: How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz by Xavage7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
My username is modhizi7.....op did it really pay you undecided
Re: How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz by tolabae(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yes , You did not get the 10 questions correctly now ... i am tola, you can see me on the dashboard , played like 10 times now, 80% is my highest for today .. but had 100% yesterday though and it was credited within 2 hurs sha ..

1 Like

Re: How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz by tolabae(f): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
i am loving this trivia grin grin grin grin .. who else has won
Re: How I Won Airtime From Playing a quiz by myScott(f): 4:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm, this is actually a very creative way and I love the idea. I used to take part in game shows many times and it was very interesting for me to do it. I even won twice $ 1000. You can't even imagine how happy I was ... Soon my favorite game show ceased to exist and I had no choice but to pass the online quiz. I found several sites and I thought it would be boring, but after the Quizondo quizzes, I realized that this was quite an interesting pastime and started to take different tests smiley

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Calls Her Husband Sweet Names As She Bows Down..... / "Shy Guys" - Dbanj Pictured With Cheeky Chizzy / See Another Slay Mama With Big B00bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.