Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates (2907 Views)

A+ Quality Articles At Cheap Price - DISCOUNT AVAILABLE !!! / Payoneer Service Available, Get Your Online Payment Faster / Now Available! Get Your Articles Written/re-written On Any Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Schedule too tight? trying too hard to meet up with readers' demand?

Do you need an article writer to take those articles off your hand?

Well, if you are looking for an article writer who is not only creative but delivers plagiarism free articles that are focused on SEO, then you are in the right place.

Your articles will be well written with the right keyword placement and free of copy and paste.

Your articles will be checked with Yoast SEO Wordpress Plugin to make sure it follows all the rules of SEO.
Your articles will be run through SMALL SEO TOOL Plagiarism checker to make sure it is 100% unique.
Your articles will be run through Grammarly to ensure there are no grammatical errors and wrong spellings.

PRICE:
This is just a promo for only 1 person.. Pricing doubles after that.

500 words = N500 per article
1,000 words = N1000 per article

NICHE:
Any niches are accepted

Never stuff your website with scrapped content just because you are trying to keep up with the demand.

Get an article writer to take that load off your hands.

Hurry now
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
still available
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
rayreezy are you interested
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Interested, I will contact you now.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Interested, I will contact you now.

Hello, were you the one I conversed with a minute ago?..
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
ClixMaster... are you interested?
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Emeikus:

Hello, were you the one I conversed with a minute ago?..

You sounded super unserious...

Thanks so much for your time.

Bye.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

You sounded super unserious...

Thanks so much for your time.

Bye.

Sorry, there was network interference and I would barely make out the words you said.

I remember requesting your repeat your question several times due to the poor network coverage.

I would like you to overlook my first impression which didn't seem to please you and allow me a second chance.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Emeikus:
ClixMaster... are you interested?
Lol!
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is that your number on WhatsApp?
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kingsleyumeh007:
Is that your number on WhatsApp?

No sir... reach me on facebook www.facebook.com/paul.samuel.31521

I can guarantee you on-time delivery and a spotless service
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Jaffbay: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need a very good SEO writer urgently, just message me on WhatsApp via 08036254487.. It's a long term job.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Jaffbay: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need a very good SEO writer urgently, just message me on WhatsApp via 08036254487.. It's a long term job.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jaffbay:
Thanks a lot.

Hello, I'm not on whatsapp

You can send me a mail @ hearts6055@gmail.com
or on facebook www.facebook.com/paul.samuel.31521

I think we just talked on the phone
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
Article writer still available
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by RyanOak: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Can you send samples to mrffwdd@gmail.com?
I am searching for a content writer
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by OkirikaNwankwo: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello, can I have links to your best works at gemeogeme@gmail.com?

I'm in need of writers for a long term project.

Thanks.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by mistayeancah(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello,
Please send me links to your recent works. yinkaclicka@gmail.com

It's for a blog
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
RyanOak:
Can you send samples to mrffwdd@gmail.com?
I am searching for a content writer

Hello, I just sent you a mail with the title ARTICLE WRITER APPLICATION

Included in the mail are links to my samples and recent works.

1 Like

Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
OkirikaNwankwo:
Hello, can I have links to your best works at gemeogeme@gmail.com?

I'm in need of writers for a long term project.

Thanks.

Hello, Can you please check your mail inbox?

I just sent you an email with the title "ARTICLE WRITER APPLICATION".

Attached is the email are links to my samples and recent works.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
mistayeancah:
Hello,
Please send me links to your recent works. yinkaclicka@gmail.com

It's for a blog

Hello, Can you please check your mail inbox?

I just sent you an email with the title "ARTICLE WRITER APPLICATION".

Attached is the email are links to my samples and recent works.
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Legionx: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Legionx:
are you interested
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Still available
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by tennyalad(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Hey buddy,

Good timing. I'm looking for someone to add some more content to the blog section of my new website. Send me some samples of your work to tennyalad /at/ yahoo.com

I will provide the title and would like a unique article to be provided for the title.

Thanks,
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by kunleweb: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by roland2rule(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmm

Roland2rule@gmail.com

Just finish talking to you on phone now....
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2018
roland2rule:
Hmmm

Roland2rule@gmail.com

Just finish talking to you on phone now....

Please check your mail

The title is "Article Writer Application"
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
tennyalad:
Hey buddy,

Good timing. I'm looking for someone to add some more content to the blog section of my new website. Send me some samples of your work to tennyalad /at/ yahoo.com

I will provide the title and would like a unique article to be provided for the title.

Thanks,

Please check your mail inbox, I just sent you a message

Title: "ARTICLE WRITER APPLICATION"
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
still open
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Emeikus: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
check your mail invinzible1

I just replied
Re: Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates by Shakitibob0: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
I will contact you soon too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Email Or Phone Number Here If You Want To Know How To Send Bulksms / Cheap Reliable Linux KVM VPS Hosting With Free cPanel License / Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.