Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

"Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists (1080 Views)

Why Are People Misquoting Pastor Chris / Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views," - Einstein
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/154695-in-the-view-of-such-harmony-in-the-cosmos-which

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by Martinez19(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Trash and lies. The universe, it's harmony and laws are what Einstein referred to as god. Einstein believed that the laws of nature are deterministic in nature and that was why, in the 1927 solvey conference debate between those who thought that the laws of nature led to probabilistic outcomes(Neils Bohr was among) and those who thought that the laws of nature were deterministic(Einstein was among), Einstein said he is sure that god does not play dice. Though Einstein's team lost the debate. grin

Einstein never believed in a religious god.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Martinez19:
Trash and lies. The universe, it's harmony and laws are what Einstein referred to as god. Einstein believed that the laws of nature are deterministic in nature and that was why, in the 1927 solvey conference debate between those who thought that the laws of nature led to probabilistic outcomes(Neils Bohr was among) and those who thought that the laws of nature were deterministic(Einstein was among), Einstein said he is sure that god does not play dice. Though Einstein's team lost the debate. grin

Einstein never believed in a religious god.

Define "religious god"?
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by NPComplete: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Define "religious god"?

Einstein's god was more close to pantheism. The God of Baruch Spinoza. It had nothing to do with a personal god that answers prayers. That was the only God that made sense to him. And he thought religion was nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by felixomor: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
NPComplete:

Einstein's god was more close to pantheism. The God of Baruch Spinoza. It had nothing to do with a personal god that answers prayers. That was the only God that made sense to him. And he thought religion was nonsense.
Lol @ eistein's god.

At least he believed in God. Simple
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
NPComplete:

Well God is bigger than the Universe he created.The Pantheim thing is reducing our God to mere universe.
A creator would probably be pissed if his creatures reduce him to an "object" he created.
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by NPComplete: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Well God is bigger than the Universe he created.The Pantheim thing is reducing our God to mere universe.
A creator would probably be pissed if his creatures reduce him to an "object" he created.

Why do u think god and the universe are different entities?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
NPComplete:

Why do u think god and the universe are different entities?
Google Multiverse
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by NPComplete: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
felixomor:

Lol @ eistein's god.

At least he believed in God. Simple

This guy again. He believed in the universe. That's what Spinoza's God is all about. Nature. The universe itself is the only thing we are sure exists and transcends us.

Just so u know I am not interested in a back and forth with u today. So any characteristic senselessness u spout after this will be ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by NPComplete: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Google Multiverse

What are u on about? Multiverse is not a proven theory. So stop this appeal to Google and tell me something reasonable in your own words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by felixomor: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
NPComplete:

This guy again. He believed in the universe. That's what Spinoza's God is all about. Nature. The universe itself is the only thing we are sure exists and transcends us.

Just so u know I am not interested in a back and forth with u today. So any characteristic senselessness u spout after this will be ignored.
Story.

Einstein believed in God
Simple.
I know its painful for atheists

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by NPComplete: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
To every childish fool, everyone that doesn't agree with their religion is an atheist. And to those same halfwits every discussion is about pain and the need to inflict pain. I have never see anything more moronic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
NPComplete:

What are u on about? Multiverse is not a proven theory. So stop this appeal to Google and tell me something reasonable in your own words.

Evolution is not proven either.
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by NPComplete: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Evolution is not proven either.

Who is talking about evolution on this thread now? Are u one of those morons that don't know how to lay down their points and will start bringing up arguments no one made and start arguing against them?
If u are let me know I am wasting my time. I hate to discuss with people with low intelligence. If u aren't then I will be waiting for your rebuttal to my reply to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 9:13am On May 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views," - Einstein
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/154695-in-the-view-of-such-harmony-in-the-cosmos-which
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by eduora: 9:40am On May 26, 2019
don't mind him because he forgot to take his psycho's drug this morning
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYEye1Banned: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Bump
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by rekinomtla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
I've even seen some of them suggest that Newton, Copernicus and Galileo were undercover atheists. grin Word of advice - generally never trust atheists when the topic has any relevancy to religion, way too much misinformation and propaganda about religion being feed in their community.
Re: "Stop Misquoting Me" Albert Einstein Warned Atheists by OpenYourEyes1: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2019
"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views," - Einstein..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Delivers Woman From Excess Fat In Less Than 45sec(video) / Does God Truly Exist? / I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.