Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (122923 Views)

Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by desiignerr: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jubrin Why
sekundosekundo:
Buhari why?
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Uncle93(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Olorikuruku
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Wizywiz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
I can't believe this... To think we both greeted two weeks ago before this.. It's so disheartening and shocking.. Stop weed he won't agree. Go school no way.. Learn work no way.. Gov. Pay dem money use am do better thing no way.. To think I even bought him drink that day. Chai.. Diyanma Y?

1 Like

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by fortunechy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
This uselessly wicked man resemble Fulani herdsmen
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
Some people should be twins to the devil
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
the way they are just murdering ladies in this country ehn
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Anduku: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ugly idiot, hang him!!!
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by kunletexs: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
na inspiration he got from that useless boy wey him papa na Manson but he won drive bentley, go use his girlfriend who papa na former deputy governor for ondo state for money ritual
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2018
philsbaba:
Don't be quick to judge.

Maybe she died unexpectedly of unknown circumstances; the guy must have been scared to report to that police because for sure e would be jailed because they might not believe his story.

Or maybe he killed her.

We should be asking questions, not judging them
No be lie sha.. But i rather go to court than conceal a dead body because its more implicating & hard to exonerate urself from
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by uzogold4love: 2:20am On Dec 07, 2018
even devil is surprised bcoz he didn't send these people to commit such atrocities... what a world
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by SuzzyBenny(f): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Oh my God!! I know this monster. He used to collect ticket money from traders at Mile4 Kala market in Rumuepirikom town. This monster was known for insulting the traders and oppressing young babes selling in the market. Na God finally exposed this monster, who knows if this is his first victim? shocked cry. A man that can kill the woman carrying his seed.
But this babe sef. Of all the guys at Kala, why this tout? RIP to she and the unborn baby.

Justice should be served in full.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Kingphenome(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2018
philsbaba:
Don't be quick to judge.

Maybe she died unexpectedly of unknown circumstances; the guy must have been scared to report to that police because for sure e would be jailed because they might not believe his story.

Or maybe he killed her.

Bravo,one of the most reasonable comments I ever read on nairaland,we are too quick to judging others without any interest in proper assessment.Keep this up,you might win a Grammy for this someday.#teamreasonable#
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Psoul(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2018
philsbaba:
Don't be quick to judge.

Or maybe he killed her.

You mean to tell me that if ur friend mistakenly or mysteriously die in ur house, you will bury him/her out of fear of what will happen to u?
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Hassan88(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:

If I was a clone this is what I would have said.
I heard this before, try another one.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by wink2015(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Gossiplover:
A suspect, Prince Owabie of Rumueperikom community in Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State who is believed to have killed the girlfriend identified as Better Nwabueze and buried her inside his one bedroom apartment within Wimpy Junction by Ikweere Road last Sunday.

According to reports, this is where she was buried.

NEMISIS HAS CAUGHT UP WITH THE EVIL DOER!

He risked either a death sentence or long jail term.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Magicdon(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Buhari why?

wetin concern Buhari? If u dont know what u will comment keep quiet.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Magicdon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
philsbaba:
Don't be quick to judge.

Or maybe he killed her.

na wa for u Mr, are u really alright? Someone turned his bedroom to a grave u are saying we should not judge. Which kind of human being kills his gal friend and buries her in his room? Even if she is sick and died of illness. Is that a warrant to bury her in his room? what of her family? Scared of police. Is that how one goes to jail? You need your brain examined bro
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Magicdon(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Psoul:

You mean to tell me that if ur friend mistakenly or mysteriously die in ur house, you will bury him/her out of fear of what will happen to u?

dont mind him, his comments showed he s still a little boy, as if the police no be human being. That is no reason
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Magicdon(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kingphenome:
Bravo,one of the most reasonable comments I ever read on nairaland,we are too quick to judging others without any interest in proper assessment.Keep this up,you might win a Grammy for this someday.#teamreasonable#

This is sarcasm i guess. D guy need need his brain formatted. So if his friend died in his room he will dig up his room and bury his friend cos of fear of police? Joncing. He should stop drinking kaikai.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by alomeda600(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Don't tell me this man is still alive.
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by daracutie: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
hmmmmmmmm nkan nbe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Psoul(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Magicdon:

dont mind him, his comments showed he s still a little boy, as if the police no be human being. That is no reason

My brother, some ppl with their thinking ehnnn.

1 Like

Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by irunoko(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Mankosi:
Trust women with gossip nah. See as them full everywhere. Na this kind story dem dey like....
see one of his friends.na them

Despicable creature
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by Afolabimills(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2020
I feel like crying right now after reading this this world sef pls I need help any amount will help tks Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room by almightyemperor(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
sekundosekundo:
Buhari why?
wetin concern buhari here now undecided
sekundosekundo:
Buhari why?
wetin concern buhari here now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.