Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? (494 Views)

Mercedes-benz Vito 2000 Refrigerated Diesel Van Lagos Cleared N1.4 Million / 2007 Mercedes Benz Cooling Van (kaduna) / Sharp Transporter Cooling Van Tokunbo Petrol 2000 #I.95M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? by Uniquewise: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
A refrigerated van is a cooled box designed to carry perishable goods at specific temperatures. They are fitted with cooling mechanisms to maintain the quality of the goods inside them.

The Mobile Refrigerated business is a very lucrative one, especially here in Nigeria where power supply problem is endemic. From those in food and drinks businesses, to pharmaceutical businesses, caterers, those involved in agricultural supplies, Water distribution businesses, virtually every segment of the society at some point, would need the services that the cooling van operators offer.

To the savvy business man the opportunities are much and just waiting to be grabbed by those with foresight.
Re: Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? by Uniquewise: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
So I just got a cooling van in, and of course, lots more where that came from. This is an advert to people who wish to buy a very good refrigerated van/truck for their business, at a moderate price.

Since mine came in, I got a lot of praise from people, the neatness, functionality, "follow come" mileage, cool features that we don't often see around here when talking of cooling vans. Needless to say, I got a very good van.

A lot of people I know, would love to get something as good, so I am offering, to help you buy and ship yours too, under agreed terms. Of course, the option to see what you want and then buy it outrightly will always be the first to be considered! I trust this will be a mutually beneficial business.
Re: Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? by Uniquewise: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm having troubles uploading pictures. Will be right back
Re: Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? by portacabin: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
We build and upgrade food trucks

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Deal 2015 CLA Mercedes Benz, Color Black.12m / Urgent Advice Gurus Honda / Honda Accord 2003 Model Ask Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.