Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 (2134 Views)

Golf4, Golf3 Or Passat, Which Is Better For Transport Business / Between Golf3 And Golf4 Which One Is The Best / Peugeot 406 Ew10j4 Or Corolla For Fuel Best Fuel Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by hibeatz200: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
hello guys I intend to get my first car soon and I've been making a lot of research. I don't earn much so I intend to go for something very easy to maintain. my mind is saying golf3 because its compact and I heard fuel consumption is low and maintenance is easy. however I also learnt corr
olla 03 is good too but my budget might not be friendly towards d corolla. bulldog is another option I'm thinking about coz its more spacious than golf and I heard its easy to maintain too.
I need your advice guys...which 1 do you think is better and why?

no insults please

1 Like

Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
From your analysis, you have picked Golf 3.

3 Likes

Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by hibeatz200: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
honestly I like golf but I'm still open to other options I just want a car that will not give me issues
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by Olumyyde(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm also eyeing Corolla 2003 but Na budget ooooo!
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by nurey(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Leave the bulldog if you don't want to be buying parts every month

Leave the corolla if you don't want to have sleepless nights and watching your back every now and then

Leave the golf if you don't want people to rush to your car at every busstop thinking you be taxi grin

Now your choice should be the 2000-2005 honda civic. no katakata no wayo, peace of mind all the way

8 Likes

Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by CityNGR: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
hibeatz200:
hello guys I intend to get my first car soon and I've been making a lot of research. I don't earn much so I intend to go for something very easy to maintain. my mind is saying golf3 because its compact and I heard fuel consumption is low and maintenance is easy. however I also learnt corr
olla 03 is good too but my budget might not be friendly towards d corolla. bulldog is another option I'm thinking about coz its more spacious than golf and I heard its easy to maintain too.
I need your advice guys...which 1 do you think is better and why?

no insults please
Golf 3.
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by lillyontop(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2018
I will advice you to get a big for nothing (03 Camry ) cos its cheaper than the 03 Corolla and even more spacious or better still go for a 2000 to 2002 Camry that would be better but if you know you can afford a 03 Corolla I would advise you to get it cos fuel friendly but be at alert where you park it and make sure you have a tracking device on it
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by CityNGR: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2018
lillyontop:
I will advice you to get a big for nothing (03 Camry ) cos its cheaper than the 03 Corolla and even more spacious or better still go for a 2000 to 2002 Camry that would be better but if you know you can afford a 03 Corolla I would advise you to get it cos fuel friendly but be at alert where you park it and make sure you have a tracking device on it
Big for nothing is truly big for nothing!

03 Corolla and thieves is like cat and fried fish!!

Op Golf 3

2 Likes

Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by CityNGR: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
lillyontop:

Op Golf 3 is it
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by nakoks(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
nurey:

Leave the corolla if you don't want to have sleepless nights and watching your back every now and then

Leave the golf if you don't want people to rush to your car at every busstop thinking you be taxi grin

Now your choice should be the 2000-2005 honda civic. no katakata no wayo, peace of mind all the way

I dont know how u came by the bolded but i have come to know that maintenance and state of any car is key,give me any car not abused and i wont have any issue with it

2 Likes

Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by oweniwe(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Op Golf 3

Big for nothing has stripped engine bolt defect that is costly to fix. The I4 engine

I won't advice the o.p to buy it unless it's v6
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by CityNGR: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
oweniwe:

Big for nothing has stripped engine bolt defect that is costly to fix. The I4 engine

I won't advice the o.p to buy it unless it's v6
The fix is engine replacement
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by oweniwe(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
CityNGR:

The fix is engine replacement

Engine replacement is not cheap
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by temmym4(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2019
nurey:

My Favorite of all comments. Funny but the bitter Truth grin
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Golf 3 or 2004/2005 Civic.
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by Sonel: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
I have seen the Honda legs always pulling off, pls does the Bulldog also pull out like others.
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sonel:
I have seen the Honda legs always pulling off, pls does the Bulldog also pull out like others.

YES
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by xpac01(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2019
nurey:

Hey nurey, so Honda Civic does not have same issue of legs pulling out??
Re: Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 by seanfer(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
xpac01:

Hey nurey, so Honda Civic does not have same issue of legs pulling out??

Leg Pulling out affects only Honda Accord and CRV early production

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 09 Rpm High On Park / Transporter 4 (refueled) / Is Anything Wrong With My Wife Or Sienna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.