Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere. (730 Views)

Ikoyi, V/I And Lekki Properties. / For Sale: Land, Duplex, Acres, High Rise At Ikoyi, V/island, Lekki, VGC, Epe, I / For Sale, To Let And Lease At Ikoyi,v/i, Lekki, Ajah And Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere. by james1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
1)We have for lease in ikoyi.
4 units of 3 bedroom flats on temple road.8m per annum asking.each flat has a room bq.long lease preferred.

(2)off glover road:twin duplexes with a combined 8 rooms and 12 rooms bq on 4500m².massive green area.suitable for residential or commercial purpose.35m per annum.long lease preferred.

(3)off queens drive:6 units 3 bedroom flat remodelled for office use.2 units 2 bedroom flats.bqs.swimming pool on 3000m².80m per annum asking.

superb 4 bedroom terrace house with sparkling s/pool and gym.10m per annum asking.s/charge:3.5m.

(4)parkview estate:3 bedroom flat with bqs:rent 3.5m.services charge:2m.p.a.
3 bedroom flat with bq.rent 4m.services charge:2.5m.
Brand new 5 bedroom superb semi detach terrace off layi ajayi bembe.8m per annum asking.

(5)breathtaking miniflat in a spacious,serene and clean yard off ribadu road.all rooms have split a/cs.s.cool and sparkling kitchen,toilet and bath.rent:1.8m p.a.service charge for diesel,gen maintenance, security, water,cleaning of common pathways included.professional fees are on two year basis otherwise you pay for two years advance rent.

ONIKAN V/I,ONIRU AND LEKKI.
(6)we have 1,2 and 3 bedroom superb short stays at onikan and oniru.call for current rates.advance booking/payment is of utmost importance.

(7)various 2,3 bedrooms and duplexes ranging from 2.5m for self serviced 2 bedroom flats,2 bedroom serviced flats with s/pool,tennis court and gym for 3.5m rent and 1.8m s/charge.
5m rent and 2.5m services charge.

(cool space for mast placement at molade okoya thomas v/I.

(9)massive 4 bedroom detach house with bqs on 2 plots at sangotedo via ajah.title:deed of assignment. Price:48m asking.

(10)Plots and houses for sale in Lagos,abuja,port Harcourt and elsewhere.

(11)4 units 4 bedroom detach houses at NTA,port harcourt.title:cofo.price:230m.

(12)shared luxury 3 bedroom flat on lugard avenue,ikoyi.2m p.a.each tenants have ensuite rooms,shared furnished sitting room.kitchen.payment covers services charge.

(13)16 units luxury 3 bedrooms and 2 units 4 bedrooms penthouses.s/pool,gym,transformer.title: cofo.on 2000m² for sale or long lease.sale price:1.6b asking.lease:3.5m per flat and 5m for the penthouses.

Contact estuary's James on (m)+2348176108327.08026640516.08055638643.(e)Jumejames@hotmail.com
Re: For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere. by james1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Dealing...
Re: For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere. by james1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
3 Bedroom flat off reeve road,ikoyi Lagos.

Re: For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere. by james1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Almost Completed Three Bedroom Bungalow On A Full Plot For Urgent Sale In Ibadan / Urgent Sales! One Plot Before Eagle Island Bridge (n10m Negotiable) / Plots Of Land For Sale In Oroazi Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.