Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Women And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Marriage (356 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Marriage by sexylemo: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
So the other day, a young man commented on the post “Men and Marriage”, saying things that suggested that the article was one-sided. While I believe he was only being biased and sentimental, I feel the need to create a balance on this issue of marriage and responsibility as it relates to both sexes. That said, here’s my take on women in relation to marriage.

There is a popular adage that implies that women are the keepers of a home. This in my opinion is absolutely real and true. But how come? Aren’t women supposed to be the weaker vessel?

Imagine this: a luxury car that accelerates with authority, combines tight handling with a silky-smooth highway ride, the cabin remains quiet no matter what kind of road you’re on, comes standard with many luxury features such as heated leather seats, visually attractive interior and exterior — all these and lots more, but without an engine. I’ll leave you to summarize the condition of that car in one word, but that’s the life of a made man without a woman. There is something about a woman. Even God in Genesis saw that something was missing in Adam’s life and made a woman for him. She brought him down at the end of the day, but that’s story for another day.

My aim here isn’t to glorify the woman, but simply to talk about who a woman should be in a marriage relationship.

The makeup of a woman is unique. From her physical structure to her unique biological functions and mental strength/capabilities, I wonder why anyone would label such an amazing creature a...

Continues on https://debbioni./2018/12/06/women-and-marriage/?preview=true

(1) (Reply)

Baby Stucked In Car Tyre / What Every Child Needs Before Entry Into Secondary School! / What Children Of Today Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.