Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND (41604 Views)

Top 5 Schools Offering Aeronautical Engineering In Nigeria / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / Top 5 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by yemex04(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2018
MOJIHAY:
The dean said it has been happening for the past 15years,maybe that person had a strong political backup then

I do not know how she managed to gain the admission, may be she had 'strong political backup'as u said but all I know is tht she was offered admission and had since graduated..however, such discrimination against students should be seriously condemned

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by danwilliams4u(m): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by prelomo: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Thomanad:
I am a proud product of The Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State...
You see does polytechnics you listed up there are sub standard institutions........We at Ede see them as glorified senior secondary schools.
Am sorry for you brother's case o, but let him just go to the poly Ibadan for his HND
which school is Ede poly self, I used to hear of Yaba, Ado, Ibadan, Kwara poly, but which one is Ede, it is just a local champion.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by Saraphdyne: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
I can even relates this school's protocol as that of Cultists. Because, they make this atrocities unopened to the applicants. Honestly this act is dangerous as Secret Cultism.......every thing is all about secret here....Nawa oooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by MOJIHAY: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Saraphdyne post=73651341]I can even relates this school's protocol as that of Cultists. Because, they make this atrocities unopened to the applicants. Honestly this act is dangerous as Secret Cultism.......every thing is all about secret here....Nawa oooo!!![/quote Abio,all in the name of internal policies
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by charisvic1: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Hey Poster! The admission process is still ongoing and I will love to be of help. kindly share me His transaction ID.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by MOJIHAY: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
charisvic1:
Hey Poster! The admission process is still ongoing and I will love to be of help. kindly share me His transaction ID.
I will really appreciate it,God will continue to bless u
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by MOJIHAY: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
charisvic1:
Hey Poster!
The admission process is still ongoing and I will love to be of help.
kindly share me His transaction ID.
don't really know how to private chat on this platform, can we private chat on another platform,will be expecting ur response,thank u
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND by muyis1979: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2021
MOJIHAY:

Imagine this!
I know the number of years l worked as a part time lecturer in fedpoly Ede. A lot of their lecturers can hardly speak good English not to talk of teaching well. Go to Banking and finance, hotel management and others.
This is a school where scores sheets are returned for upgrade just to pass students irrespective of their performance by the departments.
A true reflection of serious fraud and Nigerian system.

because u r product of the school doesn't mean u should support such atrocities,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom / FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.