Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me (1183 Views)

One Trust Investment 090491045004 Is A Data Vendor Scammer / Solar Battery You Can Trust... / Best Whatsapp TV Ever Trust Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2018
Wrist watch for sale with delivery

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by tripplephi: 1:09am On Dec 07, 2018
getting them before you die will not change where you go when you die.... so stop advertising something that will die.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by TDonald: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2018
tripplephi:
getting them before you die will not change where you go when you die.... so stop advertising something that will die.

where are you going when you die
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by tripplephi: 1:41am On Dec 07, 2018
going to a place where such wrist watch is oldschool and not valued.

consider your own because your question is rhetoric....

MIND YOUR BUSINESS
TDonald:

where are you going when you die
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by TDonald: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2018
tripplephi:
going to a place where such wrist watch is oldschool and not valued.

consider your own because your question is rhetoric....

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

On a public Forum
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Who is this Tripplephi... Whether you get it or not, Everyone will still die somehow and is not a gateway to Heaven but.. If you go to hell you'll need the wrist watch to give you light, you understand �
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2018
Who is this Tripplephi... Whether you get it or not, Everyone will still die somehow and is not a gateway to Heaven but.. If you go to hell you'll need the wrist watch to give you light, you understand �
tripplephi:
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by bobo65(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Please death is a strong word
Lets minimize how we use it biko
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by nymphomaniac(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2018
bobo65:
Please death is a strong word
Lets minimize how we use it biko
Bobo u dey fear?
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Bobo u dey fear?
Bobo dey fear na, no need ask.. but Bobo you will not die!!
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by fowlyansh181(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2018
Get an Apple Watch rather and watch your health
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2018
Christmas must not pass you on any of these new hot deals
First come first wear

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2018
O gbona

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by MightyDataNG: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2018
Get your Cheap Glo Data plans for as low as N500.

CLICK HERE => www.mighty.ng to Subscribe OR use Mighty Data Top-Up App to get yours now. Call us for more info on http:///send?phone=2347033044456

Please share with someone that needs it!

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by tripplephi: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2018
you are the kind that is materialistic pls OPEN YOUR BRAIN and understand that WE CAME INTO THIS WORLD NUDE AND WE WILL LEAVE NUDE..... but since you know you are going to hell, then i suggest you buy the watch in large quantity so you can sell there.

rubbish... you open your mouth and the odour of your ignorance fills everywhere. so watch and torch which is wiser

mtchew

Keylijah:

1 Like

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2018
tripplephi:
you are the kind that is materialistic pls OPEN YOUR BRAIN and understand that WE CAME INTO THIS WORLD NUDE AND WE WILL LEAVE NUDE..... but since you know you are going to hell, then i suggest you buy the watch in large quantity so you can sell there.

rubbish... you open your mouth and the odour of your ignorance fills everywhere. so watch and torch which is wiser

mtchew

See this nudist Sha.. covering his poverty with claims of people being materialistic.. oga go and buy your torch that is cheap and leave the watch that belongs to right people.. find your class�
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by tripplephi: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2018
see how u stylishly moved from dealing with the issue to attacking the person who exposed your bigotry.

enjoy what is left of your existence

Keylijah:

See this nudist Sha.. covering his poverty with claims of people being materialistic.. oga go and buy your torch that is cheap and leave the watch that belongs to right people.. find your class�
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
tripplephi:
see how u stylishly moved from dealing with the issue to attacking the person who exposed your bigotry.

enjoy what is left of your existence

Mr. Man, you'll enjoy your own life only if you can move away from here and go enrol with EFCC to expose the Important things there rather than make noise on this forum
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Antirust, waterproof

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Happy Sunday

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by maxjax(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2018
how much?
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
maxjax:
how much?
Please kindly Send a message or contact 09056113474
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 1:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Shikini money

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
All still available at your need
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Watch Crush Wednesday.. WCW
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Good day
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Make calls, send SMS, � camera,and a whole lot of functions
Price: #20,000 only
Make purchase while stock lasts

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2018
Apple iwatch with magnetic strip, various color
#30k with delivery

Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Good morning
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xmas is near, don't waste time
Re: You Must Get Any Of These Before You Die, Trust Me by Keylijah(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Good day

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Black, S8 Plus Gray, S7 Edge Gold Platinum For Sale / Iphone 7 Plus 32gb Locked to Sprint..75k Firm. / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.