Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye (44569 Views)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried? / I Thought I Was Already Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by braveboy64(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2018
hmm God can
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by cenaman(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2018
real not like the other shiloh man wey dey support PDP and cownu.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Forreellinc: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2018
afodam247:

What has he stolen from you or your generations. If you don't like him for his success via his faith, that's no problem. But your speech is a proof you are nobody and can never "with this mindset " be somebody!
Change your way and learn a trade perhaps you can one day have a surname like his
grin ole adeboye ole adeboye ole adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Temple1288(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2018
afodam247:

What has he stolen from you or your generations. If you don't like him for his success via his faith, that's no problem. But your speech is a proof you are nobody and can never "with this mindset " be somebody!
Change your way and learn a trade perhaps you can one day have a surname like his

He's a THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Anduku: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Daddy GO

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2018
Then rest in peace sir...adebole

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by pafisayo(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2018
raphretle:
Those One testicled beings will come n start looking for something to crucify him

Lol ....
try preach love to the Supposed one testicle beings instead of name calling .
It’s more Christian-like
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2018
Redeemers have already flooded this thread. Anyway, let me read their comments.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2018
landmark86:
These are the people God has bless us with but some Nigerians will never appreciate them but celebrate our Polithieves.
May God continue to bless them all Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, T.B Joshua etc with long life. Have been blessed through these people words

.while God blessed some nations with Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate, Edison, Robert Hooke etc.... All we get here are noise makers that don't contribute anything to humanity. Mumu

Great pastors yet we don't have solution to anything worrying us but poverty and terrorism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by emmie14: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2018
Nackzy:
That's a True man of God not Father Mbaka who is looking for people to support his ministry
You started with divinity and ended with humanity. Be healed in Jesus name. Do not judge
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2018
landmark86:
These are the people God has bless us with but some Nigerians will never appreciate them but celebrate our Polithieves.
May God continue to bless them all Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, T.B Joshua etc with long life. Have been blessed through these people words
God must really hate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by mcyemite(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2018
What is dead may never die.

If you know you know #WInterIsComing

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by ekwerendi(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2018
He is a true servant of God...
I am dead in Christ not that I liveth but Christ in me...

Tired of staying at home as a student because of ASUU??Make income and improve your earnings... Check my signature and click on the link.[b]He is a true servant of God...

Tired of staying at home as a student because of ASUU??Make income and improve your earnings... Check my signature and click on the link.[/b]He is a true servant of God...

Tired of staying at home as a student because of ASUU??Make income and improve your earnings... Check my signature and click on the link.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by rummmy: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Any Christian leader supporting a Muslim is an anti Christ..
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by iramure(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2018
Temple1288:
Africans, especially Nigerians claiming wiser than everyone in the world yet sit and look foolishly watching these old men scam and rob them, leaving them so poor that before they buy a car of $2,500 they'd have to sell pants... Since Adeboye can't die, he should as well be able to make money and food appear on the tables of millions of poor (extremely poor) individuals in Nigeria.
their brains traded for emptyness

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Temple1288(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2018
landmark86:

God blessed some with Michael Faraday, Carl Benz, Michael Faraday etc with long life.. Have been blessed thru these people cuz without them Nairaland wouldn't have been in existence.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by KingThreatzz: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2018
LUGBE:
This man self, you are yet to apologize after the mess you directed them to vote.

Taught he told us that he was tired, that anything can happen to him, i think is been years now kiss.

He never directed anyone to vote Buhari. Buhati went to visit him and he gave Buhari the honor due.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Temple1288(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2018
iramure:
their brains traded for emptyness

Wise to steal from the people and forward it to some old dudes. People who evade taxes........
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2018
Dose it mean that Jesus blood is O+ ?

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by francis247(m): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2018
Africans wake up. These gods of men do not have your interest at heart. They don't give a modicum of 4uck about you. They say what you want to hear to get what they want from you. They take undue advantage of religion to prey on you while you pray for them. Wake up from your ignorance. Wake up from your deep intellectual slumber. The entire system was built on fallacies, fear, ignorance and irrationality wherein it finds its fuel. Wake up and drink from the spring of rationality and commonsense. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by ClearFlair: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2018
LUGBE:
This man self, you are yet to apologize after the mess you directed them to vote.

Taught he told us that he was tired, that anything can happen to him, i think is been years now kiss.

What mess? Better open your eyes.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by mutvy: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2018
Scam.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2018
With GOD , nothing is impossible !
MrSix:
Is it not Adeboye? The Nigerian pastor that said he rode kilometres with an empty fuel tank?

Need a laptop? I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Nation wide delivery available too
Contact in my signature
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by TAO11(f): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Did he just say he is lifeless?
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by paragon01(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2018
My Father!!! My Father!!!!. I pray for Grace to finish well for you Daddy
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by stanliwise(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2018
Temple1288:
Africans, especially Nigerians claiming wiser than everyone in the world yet sit and look foolishly watching these old men scam and rob them, leaving them so poor that before they buy a car of $2,500 they'd have to sell pants... Since Adeboye can't die, he should as well be able to make money and food appear on the tables of millions of poor (extremely poor) individuals in Nigeria.
Bro just get a life. As much as I don't believe in the so called tithing of a thing.. I believe in free giving still I know the poor administration and corrupt practices in Nigeria is the cause of our problems.
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by TAO11(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2018
Did daddy Adeboye just say he is lifeless? undecided
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by 77up(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2018
The only true man of God I know in Nigeria , not like father nbaka the international begger and Mr dangerous richman grin
Re: Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2018
/
The greatest achievement of the white men in Africa was psychologically reprogramming them to embrace oppressors of every kind.

Adeboye and his ilks are just the after effects.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.