Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lady Found Corpse On Lagos Road With No Government Agency Attempt To Remove It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Corpse On Lagos Road With No Government Agency Attempt To Remove It (575 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Man Kills Father In Anambra, Sets Corpse On Fire / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Found Corpse On Lagos Road With No Government Agency Attempt To Remove It by mediaNGR: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2018
IG user, @miss_titilayomi, has shared the sad story of how she found the corpse of a man on the road with no government agency attempting to remove it. Posting on her IG, she wrote

Saw this man lying on the side of the road while on my way home from work. Must be exhausted I thought, definitely doesn’t have a home for an afternoon nap...What a pity! Until I looked closer...He’s dead! Why is he not breathing?! I call the attention of a LASTMA Officer who was mindlessly controlling traffic. Please check that man, I urged. ‘Madam he don die o, na so I dey here since morning, him never move’. Mouth agape, so many questions, none voiced. ‘Ah madam e dey happen like that, na so they just fall dan die like that’. By they, I’m sure he referred to the homeless, the mentally challenged, the less privileged.

What struck me about this scene was the presence of a presidential campaign poster for the current government just inches away from the deceased. ‘Progress’ it read.

I looked at the lifeless body once more, flies parading his body, ants all over his face...even in death he’s still ignored. #temporarypost #prayforNigeria ?

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/lady-found-corpse-on-lagos-road-with-no.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Lady Found Corpse On Lagos Road With No Government Agency Attempt To Remove It by MrSix: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Anywhere is a cemetery in Nigeria

Get your Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Delivery outside Lagos also possible but at a cost or get some one in Lagos to do you a favour.
Details in my signature
Re: Lady Found Corpse On Lagos Road With No Government Agency Attempt To Remove It by dollytino4real(f): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigeria jaga jaga

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Exercise Books For His Son / Accident Claims Three Lives In Ondo / Sister of one of the girls killed in Abeokuta By yahoo boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.