Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power (2596 Views)

Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service / The Npower Monitoring Team Has Been On The Road Touring The States For A Few Day / World Bank Projects: Monitoring Team Ranks Edo High On Transparency, Job Creatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
debbycreamy:

npowerng

Pls everybody is telling me they have received for november but i haven't received mine, which of my information do u need to rectify the issue

What is your NPVN profile showing
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by bal4real: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
npowerng:

What's your NPVN profile showing
Gotten alert. Up Npower!!!
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by lizzy07(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for responding please assist me to resolve this issue please thanks in anticipation
npowerng:

Your complaint would be rectified in due time, please be patient
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
bal4real:

That's good smiley
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
lizzy07:
Thanks for responding please assist me to resolve this issue please thanks in anticipation

You are welcome.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by Integrator1: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
npowerng:

You are welcome.

Good afternoon, are you guys selective in your payments ?? Almost all beneficiary under Tescom haven't been paid for the past five months !!

And no issue on his profile cos I just checked for him now , so what's basically the issue?

Five months without payment is wickedness.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by foliade(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
npowerng:
The monitoring team train is now in Ekiti State.

We went from meeting with N-Power stakeholders to impromptu visits to PPAs, Town-hall meetings with Osun State Beneficiaries and meeting the Executive Governor of Ekiti State.

Well done Ekiti State.

Your state may be next.

#NPowerNG
Good evening npower,all of my colleagues at the same ppa received their 1months stipends yesterday evening I am yet to receive any one since from August,what could be the issue,because I call your call center number they were telling me that they are yet to receive my deployment schedule that I should contact my focal person.i have contacted my focal person he told me that he has sent my deployment letter.
Please look into the situation.thnks
Folusho Adeleke
Sabongari Lga
Kaduna state
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
foliade:

Good evening npower,all of my colleagues at the same ppa received their 1months stipends yesterday evening I am yet to receive any one since from August,what could be the issue,because I call your call center number they were telling me that they are yet to receive my deployment schedule that I should contact my focal person.i have contacted my focal person he told me that he has sent my deployment letter.
Please look into the situation.thnks
Folusho Adeleke
Sabongari Lga
Kaduna state

Sir, it a process and it's ongoing we are working on resolving all the pending payment issues.

Delay in your payment is as a result of the late entry of your deployment letter.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Integrator1:

Good afternoon, are you guys selective in your payments ?? Almost all beneficiary under Tescom haven't been paid for the past five months !!

And no issue on his profile cos I just checked for him now , so what's basically the issue?

The delay in his payment is as a result of the late entry of deployment letter, we are working to resolve it
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Integrator1:

The reasons for the delay in payment can only be as a result of the late entry of his deployment letter Or we are yet to receive his deployment letter from his state's person/focal person
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by foliade(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
npowerng:

Sir, it a process and it's ongoing we are working on resolving all the pending payment issues.

Delay in your payment is as a result of the late entry of your deployment letter.
OK, But it is really annoying when you see your fellow colleagues at the same ppa receiving alert but am yet to receive any and we submitted our deployment letters same time.it is quite surprising.please try and be fast about it,thank u.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by Integrator1: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
npowerng:

The reasons for the delay in payment can only be as a result of the late entry of his deployment letter Or we are yet to receive his deployment letter from his state's person/focal person

Truthfully, I don't think this is an excuse, you engaged people for months and after fulfilling their obligations, then time for yours, you'd come up with excuses for your incompetence.

How long will they continue to bear the brunt of your employees incompetence / ineptness?

All you console them with is soon , patience, et some other gibberish fa, will they use all these to feed themselves? Put yourself in their condition, if the programme is no more feasible just plainly tell them.

It's better you come out plain and let them focus on something else worth doing. What's worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by Naruto87(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
npowerng:

Hi, I have sent many requests to have my deployment letter approved and nothing yet.. My profile is still showing unboarded. Please assist. My name is raji Muhammad T.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by obitrac: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Npower pls help me check my profile it is showing enrolled yet I am yet to get a dime after five months of deployment nteach 09023390451 Kaduna state
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2018
foliade:

OK, But it is really annoying when you see your fellow colleagues at the same ppa receiving alert but am yet to receive any and we submitted our deployment letters same time.it is quite surprising.please try and be fast about it,thank u.

Okay, noted.

We are working tirelessly to resolve it.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2018
obitrac:
Npower pls help me check my profile it is showing enrolled yet I am yet to get a dime after five months of deployment nteach 09023390451 Kaduna state

This is due to the late entry of your deployment letter
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Naruto87:

Hi, I have sent many requests to have my deployment letter approved and nothing yet.. My profile is still showing unboarded. Please assist. My name is raji Muhammad T.

Kindly upload a clear copy of your deployment letter.
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Naruto87:

Kindly wait and be patient as your deployment letter would be approved after proper verification
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2018
bal4real:

You are welcome smiley
Re: The Monitoring Team Train Is Now In Ekiti State. #n-power by npowerng: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
debbycreamy:

npowerng

Pls everybody is telling me they have received for november but i haven't received mine, which of my information do u need to rectify the issue

Good day, sir.

Kindly check your account balance for verification.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Complaints Commission Interview Holds Friday 24th May / Employment Letter Gone Wrong / Distributors Needed For Graceco Foods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.