Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

To All Writers And Readers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To All Writers And Readers (317 Views)

All Writers Will Be Well Paid Here / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / Calling All Writers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Writers And Readers by Fetula4u: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2018
I must start by appriciating you guys(writers) for a very Good works indeed i must say you guys are doing a great Job.
But there's one thing i notice most of our writers here don't end theirs stories and won't even tell their readers it unfair if only you guys know the sleepless night we go through to read your works you appriciate us..but i must say you guys are doing great jobs keep it up NOLLYWOOD will patronize u some day.
To my fellow readers i must say you guys are wounderful from the story predictors to the ghost readers you are doing great works.your comment on some page are even more intresting than the story most times.one love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hope And Hold On! / Please Help Me Review My Work!! / The Day The Sun Never Comes (prologue)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.