Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. (694 Views)

Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. by agukayode(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
A rare two-headed copperhead snake has been discovered in the US. The baby Eastern Copperhead was found in a garden in Richmond, Virginia, on Thursday. The unusual serpent was captured by Virginia Wildlife Management & Control and is now being looked after by an experienced private reptile keeper. The snake was taken to the 'Wildlife Center of Virginia' for radiographs so experts can see how the two heads function with the body. The baby specimen was examined by the state herpetologist, JD Kleopfer in Waynesboro, Virginia. Kleopfer wrote on Facebook : "Wild bicephalic snakes are exceptionally rare, because they just don't live that long. "Too many challenges living day to day with two heads.

Re: A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. by Yuceeluv(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
A...finally grin first to comment...I can now rest.

1 Like

Re: A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. by Nbote(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
As if a single headed one isn't scary enough...
Re: A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yuceeluv:
A...finally grin first to comment...I can now rest.
Pmb is really working
Re: A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
perhaps the snake listened to the song " if I know say na so the world go be, na two head I for bring o" so it brought two heads
Re: A Rare Two-headed Copperhead Snake Has Been Discovered In The US. by Ayt27(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Snakes; my greatest fear, esp when staring into those cold blooded eyes.

Can’t stop watching documentaries and learning about them either.

(1) (Reply)

Smallest Reptile On Earth Discovered In Madagascar / Hamza Ali 5 Paid Courses Leaked / Are You In Need Of Someone To Render You With The Following It Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.