Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers (25520 Views)

Intensive Mass Production Of Catfish/Tilapia Seed / Dayold Chicks( Cockreal,broilers,noilers,ducks,pullet And Turkey.... / My Organic Experience Achieving 2.5kg In Broilers In 6weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers by easyflow: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2019
AGROFRESH:
Our 4weeks noilers
How does one differentiate between 4 weeks old cockerel and noiler. Someone sold noiler to me but I am suspecting it to be cockerel.
Re: Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers by AGROFRESH(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good day from Agrofresh farms
Another brooding of Noilers are underway.
In the next 4-5weeks they will be up for grab.

Re: Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers by AGROFRESH(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Agrofresh farms as also given birth to a strong breeding and rearing rabbit farm.
RABBIT METROPOLIS
We breed and sell both
Weaners
Growers
Ready to mate
Matured of the following breeds
Hyla Max and Ng
American chinchilla
Standard chinchilla
Dutch
English spot
Harlequin
Magpie
New Zealand White
Angora

Meat Rabbits available too live and frozen
Whatsapp us 08065656538
Re: Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers by Fuckyoumod: 11:23am On May 28, 2021
AGROFRESH:

Noilers are crossbreed of broiler (meat birds and fast growing potential) and cock ( males of laying birds).
The objective of the breeding is to obtain a fast growing meat birds and medium egg producing potential just in one breed.

It take 3-4 months for noilers to reach market size while broilers achieve this in 6 weeks and Cockrels in 6months.

There females will start laying 16- 20 weeks with an average of about 200eggs or more per year compared with conventional layers of 260-300eggs or more.

Noilers have higher resistance to disease than our conventional layers and broilers.

They perform on free range and less quality feeds even on traditional kitchen waste agro industrial wastes.

The are beautiful colourful birds and you can never believe the scenery of your poultry farm until they are about 3weeks upwards.

Noilers are DUAL PURPOSE BIRDS.
Please, do I need to feed my female noilers layer feed for eggs production. If yes, at what week?
When do I introduce grower feed?
I love noilers
Re: Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers by AmeLonRo(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
Hello, 4 weeks old broilers are ready for sale now in Ilorin. 1300 each. Contact me to pay and buy. 080369ten988

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items / Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, / Otukpo Wooden Mortar Factory: Thriving Local Industry In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.