Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions (41624 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by lesbiconverter: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Charlie boy who thought he could blame Buhari for the mockery Noah Trevor and Kimmel made about Nigeria got the raw end by angry tweeters

https://mobile.twitter.com/Areafada1/status/1070661802294476800

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by lesbiconverter: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
More

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by amaniro: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Things said on Twitter are dumped in nairaland undecided

Thanks to our always zealous and unscrupulous moderators.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by MJBOLT: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
same way china has turned nigeria to dumping ground

amaniro:
Things said on Twitter are dumped in nairaland undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Confused people
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by jessedaflow: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Clone or not he is still a mess..yahoo men in government.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by TheAngry1: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
pl
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by BruncleZuma: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
In addressing this"Clownish cloning" issue, I'd say Buhari brought it upon himself...how would you only speak outside the country...every single time you had an opportunity to address the nation you always drop written statements via Garba and Femi.

Making it look as though there are two Buharis, the one suffering aphasia in Nigeria and the talkative one in Europe.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by justdogitto: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Charly boy or Charly man?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by KingLennon(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Everything In Nigeria is fake including our president.....

Go and get ur PVC

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by topboss: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jubril looks the same age as OBJ son compared to late Buhari.

20 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by topboss: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Aisha with Buhari compared to Aisha with Jubril.

Aisha said her husband Buhari is not in charge in Aso Rock.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by everlymoore86(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Denikayan: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Charly boy presently has malaria

Don't regard his words

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by femmy2010(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Talk is cheap . I trust and believe in My President to make Nigeria great .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Seanixking: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
The rise and fall of nairaland.

It is finished

21 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by topboss: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
Compare Jubril and Sudan President with bald Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Denikayan: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
KingLennon:
Everything In Nigeria is fake including our president.....

Go and get ur PVC

Even if the whole 5% get PVC, it's inconsequential

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buhari has failed us and must go. Let's queue behind Omoyele Sowore.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by NORSIYK(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Few people that slammed are oyorobas

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Some Nigerians reason like dunces.

It is not Buhari's fault ? Whose fault is it ? This is a president who doesn't address the nation, who sends his vice everywhere, who absconds for months under the guise of treatment ...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by akpunda86: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 07/12/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
I've proof to back my claim.

SCAMMERS EVERY WHERE.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by creatorsverse(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why I am not believing this buhari clone saga is because it is not easy to find someone with the same level of incompetence and illiteracy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by Abfinest007(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
there no need cryin over shit
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by bluefilm: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Man wey allow im daughter to turn lesbian, which kain mumu pass dat one?

Nonsense charly man sad

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by KingLennon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Denikayan:

Even if the whole 5% get PVC, it's inconsequential
We are still the ones that will make it look inconsequential. But it will surely count 2019

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by oluwatosink: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
no play..
We mean business grin
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions by FarahAideed: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
All I see is stubborn Zombies who have refused to learn

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Ice Prince Delta Fight: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened / Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.