Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! (5937 Views)

VIDEO: Vector – Follow Me Dey Go [download] / Dare Art-alade Ft. 2face Idibia & Naeto-c - Carry Dey Go (remix) / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! by SSaemoenl(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2010
If you are a music listener that desired to listen to your favourite artist without downloading the music to your MP3/4. This can serve you unlimited throughout this summer vacation. Both at home and abroad, but the service is embarassed constrained embarassed to some countries, and I will explain how you can jump the hurdles in order to register free and make use of the service.

Things to do,
* You need to change your IP address to UK, Finland, Holland,Spain,France, Norway and Sweden- (I use UK for mine)

* Go online and download this free 14-days trial IP address to hide your IP address. Install it and make sure you select UK as your fake IP address or any other countries listed above[b]^[/b]. Here is the web address www.hidemyip.com.

* Back to Spotify- If you've changed your IP address by now, then turn to www.spotify.com - select the IP address you selected and fill the FORM and make sure you entered a Postal code  of that city you selected and supply other necessary things and march on''''''''

* Download the software and install.  Login in with the user name you entered when filling the form and Search for any artist of your choice and listen dey go.  cheesy

Re: Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! by SSaemoenl(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hello guys,
I've an updation to make base on the information i submitted earlier, you can be one of the lucky guys that can get the software without going through the first process. And here is the following ways:

1. Go to www.daveproxy.co.uk
2. Scroll down and u will see a bar that u can type in something. type https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/ and press GO
3. Press Get started , under FREE
4. Press continue anyway, if it come
5. Make your account, and in the postal code, type : SE17 2DJ
6. Press create and proceed when u have filled every thing!
7. Download the program.
8. Install the program and listen to music

NB, You may experience difficulty in that server, nevermind continue to refresh it till u're through.
Goodluck cheesy
They are trying to LOCK this thread so be fast and grab the KOKO now grin
Re: Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! by 1105(f): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2010
nice
grin grin
Re: Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! by SSaemoenl(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2010
^^^190, these people have started to fellow me for back imagine, they lock this thread yesterday, as well open another one in Romance and later re-edit the Headline to OUR BODY LANGUAGE before EROCTIC STORIES. I can't post more stories there. That was the way they banned my previous ID as someone posted how to get a laptop for free without explaining the implications surrounding the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, subsequently I went to their website to read the conditions and found out that the offer got K-leg, came back to inform people not to rejoice about that post, the moderator ban me====Imagine , we can't pass information that can help our people grow wise!!!

Above ALL, hope yo got that software? wink
Re: Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! by SSaemoenl(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2010
Maybe, I gor remove this thread. dem no need the software ODEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! angry (No offence)
Re: Download Spotify And To Listen Music Dey Go! by joshtwh: 4:20am On Aug 18, 2011
May be you can get music from spotify with audio recording devices, how about this idea? Is it safe?

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Ft Tuface Idibia / Most Outstanding Naija Hiphop Beats Produced (2005 Till Date) / Eminem Stan Ft Dido Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.