Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

(VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience (774 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by donaldeke(m): 3:56am On Dec 08, 2018
The Nigerian comedian found time during his time on the Experience 13 stage to air his view on the tithe issue and also wished he could turn the OAP, Daddy Freeze, into a Wall Gecko. 

The comedian said he continues to pay tithe because it works for him and will not stop no matter what Daddy Freeze or anyone says. Watch the video below.

https://www.reporterswall.com/2018/12/08/video-akpororo-talks-tithe-daddy-freeze-experience/

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by kodded(m): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2018
wall gecko good na, if I'm the one , I will turn him into a dragonfly undecided

#IStandWithAkproro

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by globalresource: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2018
grin bro Akpororo did justice to Freeze. I was there live lol

If you believe in tithe, keep it up
If you Dont believe in it. Hold your money

Last time I checked, we are of different DNA and beliefs

You Dont force your belief up someone's ass

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by JeromeBlack: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2018
globalresource:

Why is it that people who defend tithe usually use foolish arguments to defend tithe?

Between Freeze and the tithing pastors, who is forcing beliefs on others? Your pastors who use manipulative and threatening sermons to extract tithes from members.

Do you know that tithing is in catholic doctrine? But you will never hear reverend fathers hammering on it. Why are orthodox churches not bothered by freeze? Because they are more organized and guilt free on this matter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by JeromeBlack: 5:31am On Dec 08, 2018
kodded:
wall gecko good na, if I'm the one , I will turn him into a dragonfly undecided

#IStandWithAkproro

Instead of asking God for wisdom, Akpororo wants spiritual powers to turn someone into a wall gecko. Whats now the difference between him and Babalawo?

3 Likes

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 5:39am On Dec 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Why is it that people who defend tithe usually use foolish arguments to defend tithe?

Between Freeze and the tithing pastors, who is forcing beliefs on others? Your pastors who use manipulative and threatening sermons to extract tithes from members.

Do you know that tithing is in catholic doctrine? But you will never hear reverend fathers hammering on it. Why are orthodox churches not bothered by freeze? Because they are more organized and guilt free on this matter.

Shut up you demonic Antichrist!
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by nzeobi(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2018
tithing and religion are personal, respect the opinion others and keep tithe status to your self cos those that have decided to pay will continue and those against it won't ever budge.
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by JeromeBlack: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2018
DonBenny77:

Shut up you demonic Antichrist!

Thanks for the abuse. It means the truth is hitting you.

Please try to reason with people. Don't just hurl religious insults on people you disagree with.

It would have been better if you defended your tithing with facts
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by obembet(f): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2018
globalresource:

My Brother, u have said it all. But I just want u to realize that daddy freeze was sponsored by some Islamic terrorist and stupid politician in this nation. The assignment giving to him is to divide the christain by tarnish the image of men of God, looking for thier errors and take advantage of it on social media so that whenever those pastor talk about how Christian were maltreated, people will not listen to them. If am a ask u bro, tell me the time daddy freeze condemn the killing of Christian in Nigeria. U knw what happened in Benue, taraba and part of Kaduna. Can u tell us the opinion of father freeze about it?

Father freeze stop paying tithe a month ago even though he keep deceiving many fools.

Father freeze started his online ministry, he ask for donations but he never tell us what he use the money for. Mr Gay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Thanks for the abuse. It means the truth is hitting you.

Please try to reason with people. Don't just hurl religious insults on people you disagree with.

It would have been better if you defended your tithing with facts

If you don't believe in tithing it means you can't comprehend the bible, because it is crystal clear and if you are against it then you are an Antichrist. And its even worse because you can't face your front and mind your business. Trying to discourage others who believe tithing works for them is evil and demonic of you.

Calling you Antichrist isnt an insult, I'm jus being logical.

You think you know more than the millions of people that pay tithe, think again. Stick your opinion up your ass

Note I'm not a born again and dont even have a church I call mine not to talk of tithe but I can read and assimilate
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by spongeisback: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2018
I read about tithing ( yes I know, many Nigerians don't like reading) in depth. So I will do a step by step analysis then you be the judge.

OLD TESTAMENT
1) Abraham was the first to tithe as recorded by the bible, he tithed to Melchizedek from booty of war....ONCE in his life.

2) Jacob grandson of Abraham, promised to tithe with a CONDITION, but there's is no evidence he kept that promise.

3) Deuteronomy, after the children of Israel left Egypt as expected law were written to guide the newly liberated Jews.

4) Tithing was meant to keep the Levites, widows, orphans and strangers in Israel feed and only (3) three groups of people that were required to tithe a: farmers b:animal keepers and the Levites.

5) The tithes from the a and b was meant to be given to the Levites which in turn removes 10% and sends to the storehouse so they will be food for the widows,orphans and strangers. Key word FOOD. If your tithe is too heavy to carry to the temple, you're permitted to convert it to money and use it to buy alcohol and drink in the temple.

6) Malachi wasn't meant for the people but the priest, they take the best vegetables and animal for themselves and keep the sickly ones in the temple. That was the reason for Malachi 10.

NEW TESTAMENT
7) When Jesus spoke about tithe he made his position clear and what is being tithed. Woe to you Pharisees and Sadducees you tithe from your herbs/spices, are Christians Pharisees? If I call a Christian a Pharisee or Sadducee they get offended, so why do you choose to answer this names when it comes to tithes?

Tithing is just a big massive con. You claim you live by the grace of Jesus and he has PAID ALL THE PRICE then why do you still need to "give God" your money to bless you?!

Tithe is NOTHING spiritual. It was meant to create a form of equality for the poor and the Levites so they won't leave the temple hungry. How many of you eat in your church every Sunday?!

Stop being deceptive about tithing. If I ask you why you eat crayfish you will tell me Jesus has abolished the law, and if I ask you why do you tithe you will still say he didn't come to abolish but fulfill the law. grin

I don't know when rice,tomatoes and peppers became money or when sheep or goat became cheque.

If you want to collect tithe please do but don't deceive people about it, take it the way the bible commanded and use it for its original purpose.

I think tithing actually ridicules everything Christianity stands for. How can you claim Jesus paid the "price" and every Sunday you still drop a "price" so the devourer will be rebuked in the name of Jesus?! shocked it's either you don't know what you believe in or you don't trust it.

1 Like

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by IamPlato(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Instead of asking God for wisdom, Akpororo wants spiritual powers to turn someone into a wall gecko. Whats now the difference between him and Babalawo?
Hold Your Belief And Let Other Do Same. As Long As It Has Nothing To Do With You then Stick With Yours And Let People Be
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by Jaynom(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Smh. We've turned the place of worship into an entertainment spot. This can never happen in a mosque because they respect God. How do you crack jokes on the ALTAR? It shows the organizers dont Revere God
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by Jaynom(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:
I read about tithing ( yes I know, many Nigerians don't like reading) in depth. So I will do a step by step analysis then you be the judge.

OLD TESTAMENT
1) Abraham was the first to tithe as recorded by the bible, he tithed to Melchizedek from booty of war....ONCE in his life.

2) Jacob grandson of Abraham, promised to tithe with a CONDITION, but there's is no evidence he kept that promise.

3) Deuteronomy, after the children of Israel left Egypt as expected law were written to guide the newly liberated Jews.

4) Tithing was meant to keep the Levites, widows, orphans and strangers in Israel feed and only (3) three groups of people that were required to tithe a: farmers b:animal keepers and the Levites.

5) The tithes from the a and b was meant to be given to the Levites which in turn removes 10% and sends to the storehouse so they will be food for the widows,orphans and strangers. Key word FOOD. If your tithe is too heavy to carry to the temple, you're permitted to convert it to money and use it to buy alcohol and drink in the temple.

6) Malachi wasn't meant for the people but the priest, they take the best vegetables and animal for themselves and keep the sickly ones in the temple. That was the reason for Malachi 10.

NEW TESTAMENT
7) When Jesus spoke about tithe he made his position clear and what is being tithed. Woe to you Pharisees and Sadducees you tithe from your herbs/spices, are Christians Pharisees? If I call a Christian a Pharisee or Sadducee they get offended, so why do you choose to answer this names when it comes to tithes?

Tithing is just a big massive con. You claim you live by the grace of Jesus and he has PAID ALL THE PRICE then why do you still need to "give God" your money to bless you?!

Tithe is NOTHING spiritual. It was meant to create a form of equality for the poor and the Levites so they won't leave the temple hungry. How many of you eat in your church every Sunday?!

Stop being deceptive about tithing. If I ask you why you eat crayfish you will tell me Jesus has abolished the law, and if I ask you why do you tithe you will still say he didn't come to abolish but fulfill the law. grin

I don't know when rice,tomatoes and peppers became money or when sheep or goat became cheque.

If you want to collect tithe please do but don't deceive people about it, take it the way the bible commanded and use it for its original purpose.

I think tithing actually ridicules everything Christianity stands for. How can you claim Jesus paid the "price" and every Sunday you still drop a "price" so the devourer will be rebuked in the name of Jesus?! shocked it's either you don't know what you believe in or you don't trust it.
Deuteronomy 14:23
Bring this tithe to the designated place of worship--the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored--and eat it there in his presence. This applies to your tithes of grain, new wine, olive oil, and the firstborn males of your flocks and herds. Doing this will teach you always to fear the LORD your God. FRAUDULENT PASTORS will Never Teach this portion of the Bible
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by Jaynom(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
How?
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by kodded(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Elijah did it in the bible, or are you saying that Elijah is a babalawo ?
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by johnydon22(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2018
DonBenny77:

If you don't believe in tithing it means you can't comprehend the bible, because it is crystal clear and if you are against it then you are an Antichrist. And its even worse because you can't face your front and mind your business. Trying to discourage others who believe tithing works for them is evil and demonic of you.

You think you know more than the millions of people that pay tithe, think again. Stick your opinion up your ass

Note I'm not a born again and dont even have a church I call mine not to talk of tithe but I can read and assimilate

You are even more moronic than I first thought
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by Jaynom(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2018
obembet:

My Brother, u have said it all. But I just want u to realize that daddy freeze was sponsored by some Islamic terrorist and stupid politician in this nation. The assignment giving to him is to divide the christain by tarnish the image of men of God, looking for thier errors and take advantage of it on social media so that whenever those pastor talk about how Christian were maltreated, people will not listen to them. If am a ask u bro, tell me the time daddy freeze condemn the killing of Christian in Nigeria. U knw what happened in Benue, taraba and part of Kaduna. Can u tell us the opinion of father freeze about it?

Father freeze stop paying tithe a month ago even though he keep deceiving many fools.

Father freeze started his online ministry, he ask for donations but he never tell us what he use the money for. Mr Gay
That interview was last year Sha. That's one year ago. Everything that Freeze has said so far is Scriptural and factual. I watched how these BIG PASTORS couldn't defend(with scriptures) most of the issues raised by Freeze. They only responded with insults, that was when I knew something was wrong with what we have been taught and when I started to STUDY the Bible for myself my eyes opened
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by JeromeBlack: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2018
kodded:
Elijah did it in the bible, or are you saying that Elijah is a babalawo ?

Elijah was an old testament Jew. Not a christian.
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by spongeisback: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
You're an idiôt, and calling you an idiôt isn't an insult its just me telling you who you are.

How does bring food into a storehouse translate to spiritual?!

So if you take yam into your store you've performed a spiritual rite yeah.

A fool is so wise in his eyes and you're just an example. Brandishing your ignorance like a prize.

Go and ask yourself if the Jews still tithe, find out why they don't then come back and make this moronic statement against.

Millions of people believing something doesn't make it right.

DonBenny77:

Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:
You're an idiôt, and calling you an idiôt isn't an insult its just me telling you who you are.

How does bring food into a storehouse translate to spiritual?!

So if you take yam into your store you've performed a spiritual rite yeah.

A fool is so wise in his eyes and you're just an example. Brandishing your ignorance like a prize.

Go and ask yourself if the Jews still tithe, find out why they don't then come back and make this moronic statement against.

Millions of people believing something doesn't make it right.

See painment

So yesterday at Shiloh service you needed to see the tithe, it was so huge that they needed a huge mack truck to move it not to mention of the cashless tithing.

Glory!

We are dangerously rich
His word says we shall be lenders to nations sad grin grin
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by JeromeBlack: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2018
DonBenny77:

See painment

So yesterday at Shiloh service you needed to see the tithe, it was so huge that they needed a huge mack truck to move it not to mention of the cashless tithing.

Glory!

We are dangerously rich
His word says we shall be lenders to nations
sad grin grin

See how you have become a parrot for your MOG.

Please, go and receive sense
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2018
johnydon22:

You are even more moronic than I first thought

tongue
E pain am

Antichrist

Egbon Johnydog If you want the tithe
Come and collect it (in don jazzy voice)
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

See how you have become a parrot for your MOG.

Please, go and receive sense

Envy will kill you for nothing. The man of God made sacrifices you know. It's not easy to be a pastor you get called by God some abandon their career, family, friends even children. Some left their well paid jobs and career for preaching invested their savings in the ministry from the scratch sold their only car turned poor got despised by their kids for being a pastor among others. Believers have been tithing when they were only 10 members and church was struggling you didn't complain now the church has prospered and multiplied even more than your country(winners have more accomplishments than your government in the past 3yrs in the health,educational, science, agric, power and many other sectors) Now you are complaing.

Are you not the devil himself?
Who made you a judge?
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2018
All these "God's assistants" abi daddy freezers disciples on nairaland that feel they are the wisest by judging people who pay tithe.

You demonic manipulators that have the gift of telling who is con pastor and real pastor.

If you don't change your ways you will have a terrible ending
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by spongeisback: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
I wanted to educate you but I remembered you're a drug addict. Sorry I overestimated your brain capacity.

By "WE" do you mean Oledepo and sons? Because you know you ain't going to see a dime.

I give you "A" for effort tho.
DonBenny77:

See painment

Glory!

We are dangerously rich
His word says we shall be lenders to nations sad grin grin
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:
I wanted to educate you but I remembered you're a drug addict. Sorry I overestimated your brain capacity.

By "WE" do you mean Oledepo and sons? Because you know you ain't going to see a dime.

Pained Antichrist
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by DonBenny77(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:

I'm in my Shiloh mood now don't even have your time.

All I can say is Satan get thee behind me
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by spongeisback: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
DonBenny77:

I'm in my Shiloh mood now don't even have your time.

All I can say is Satan get thee behind me

Satan get behind you? You queen wink

I don't think satan Is gay tho but Jesus is.
Re: (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience by InansBobo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
everyone entitled to their opinion and choices

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See A Clock. / Prophet Hope Ocholi Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.