Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep (38924 Views)

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by G1STMORE: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Musician and incredible dancer, Peter Okoye in matching outfit with his wragland jeep.

See more - http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-rock-matching-outfit-with-his-wragland-jeep-photo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by G1STMORE: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2018
E for kukuma wear tyre for leg naaa

Make we know say e don turn motor undecided

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Homeboiy: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2018
kini big deal

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by speedyconnect3: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2018
These guys just balling...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Rextizzle(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Money is too good, but don't kill to make it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by universaltv: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by ClintonEmex: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2018
This guy has been doing so well for himself in terms of music after splitting with his brother, even more than people's expectation.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Nonso92(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2018
I can bet he's not going anywhere

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Stingard: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
How long before the vanity crew arrive?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by easynetsms(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Oga ur money speaks for u... Continue d hustle it really pays

BUY THE CHEAPEST MTN DATA. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Nobody ugly. Okwa ego bu nma nwoke. cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
If you DRIVE this kind CAR for NIGER DELTA na Kidnap straight.
LAGOS is still one of the safest in terms of CRIME but not Pollution

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by ogaontop(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
The shoes really got me

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by lloydpras: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2018
My Dream Car cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by oluwatosink: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Money is notbad afterall...
don't worry my own is coming. tongue

no internet fraud..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by anambraamaka: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Nwanna
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by melanch(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
The op shouldn't spoil the name of my dream jeep abeg. It's jeep wrangler not wrangland. Thank you and God bless you.

I assure you of an increase in your website traffic. I deal on backlinks. I have about 300 Pr6-9 authority websites. Dofollow and nofollow mixed. Quality link juice. It's affordable.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
No LeLe All join...

[url=elitebeautytips.biz]Elite Beauty Blog[/url]: How To Avoid 9 Most Common Makeup Mistakes
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by yorke1: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2018
And so? We should fry beans.
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by OboOlora(f): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Honestly I often wonder how a classy lady like Lola ended up with a razz dude like this guy. And please don’t say it’s money cos Lola has been lounging since the days of Econet and Bacchus with louis priddy (chai I miss naija). Dude be looking like tetracycline capsule.

In other news, Airforce if you can read this please send me a DM. I wanna know the sex of your baby so I can get him/her a gift when I’m coming to vote out the lifeless son of a beech!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by computerglobal(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Hassan88(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2018
The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by OBTMOS(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018
How is this one news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2018
ClintonEmex:
This guy has been doing so well for himself in terms of music after splitting with his brother, even more than people's expectation.
He's been doing well for himself in terms of endorsements and business deals not Music.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Some people are balling in this country
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by money121(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
E for kukuma wear tyre for leg naaa

Make we know say e don turn motor undecided

Lmao
Re: Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep by Dagah2: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
hi
ClintonEmex:
How please? With which hit?
Ohhh, you mean the inconsequential award?
In music, if you are not heard, your presence is nothing but mere hype. Go and ask Omotola about her music career.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies / Rema Featured On New York Billboard / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.