Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) (39762 Views)

All New Iphone 14 Pro Max(notch Is Gone) / The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / Samsung Still Tops Despite Decline In Smartphone Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon

At the point when Apple began making notch screen phone, no one realized it would turn out to be so well known to the point where pretty much every major smartphone producer was making phones with notch screen design. It would appear that that notch screen drift is dead and think about who killed it ? SAMSUNG ! Truly, Samsung is one of the handful few of phone organizations that never pursued the notch design. Presently Samsung has invented the new design and it's known as the "Hole screen". Some may call it "Hole in the screen" design or camera hole design, however you like, simply realize that there's an hole in it. The hole in the screen will house the selfie camera and possibly, the speaker.

Be that as it may, the first smartphone that will use this new "hole design" is the all new SAMSUNG GALAXY A8s set to be unveiled on the 10th of December this year. The second phone to include this design will be the HUAWEI NOVA 4 set to dispatch on the 17th of December this year. While the Samsung Galaxy A8s hole will be on the right side of the screen, the Huawei Nova 4 gap will be on the left side. I think Samsung has at last discovered the most ideal method for disposing of the phone "notch". This is the reason they are the main smartphone producer on the planet. Huawei is tailing them intently.

Therefore, other phone makers like VIVO and OPPO has attempted to dispose of the notch by delivering the "pop-up selfie-camera" phone plan. Many individuals did not so much purchase that thought of having a pop-up camera. The reason is that the phone may fall and the camera system will get damaged. The reason I cherish this new hole in the screen configuration is on the grounds that it's extremely pleasant to look at. It adds to the magnificence of the smartphone. It advantageously expels that monstrous notch from the screen of the phone.

This is a reminder to other phone producers, for example, TECNO, INFINIX, XIAOMI and other android makers. If they continue producing the notch screen design in 2019, it implies they're not serious. Perhaps iPhone will pursue this new design in future. I never truly liked that notch. This is the new pattern and it's better. I know the smartphone industry is progressing at a moderate pace as far as innovation is concerned.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/notch-is-dead-checkout-the-latest-trend/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Another cool avenue to zap your hand earned cash.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2018
what happens when the screen is broken,will the camera be affected?

15 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Chuks9000: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Good.

1 Like

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by henry007(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2018
This 2019 phone comes with a Notch and it's well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFf1nJlPtvM&t=2s

4 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2018
For me and my household...... We shall keep preaching the gospel according to Umidigi......

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Etizz: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow...its kinda classy, I am happy to be alive to see more of the future creation....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by easynetsms(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2018
My own is that money will be made

smileyBUY CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR MTN. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS

1 Like

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2018
What is Notch? Okay...i think i understand it now.

If it's in television...LG and Samsung calls it 'borderless'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by lesbiconverter: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2018
When that screen mistakenly cracks grin

21 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:
For me and my household...... We shall keep preaching the gospel according to Umidigi......
grin
Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Knox123(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] shocked

If this one screen mistakenly break.... Forget, na 200k and above u go take change am..

4 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
All na wash
Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by mctfopt: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
lonelydora:
What is Notch?
That was an interesting question as the article did not cover that.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by oyetunder(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
And those with the ideas and the opportunities shall continue to design for those who want it all for fun. Lo, From those who are poor the rich shall continue to collect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Homeboiy: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Phone no gre spoil again sef

Work no come dey

1 Like

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Oblitz(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Gbam! Why did it take them so long to figure it out?

1 Like

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Nonso92(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
what happens when the screen is broken,will the camera be affected?

You will have to replace screen and camera together.
Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by RobinRay(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2018
shocked

tecno & Infinix fanboys won't like this

it took them months to hop on the notch trend, now it's irrelevant grin

let the wailing begin..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Someone once said if you really want to collect people's money, you trade on either their ignorance or vanity.

Ignorance: Most phones have the same specifications (engine) but different bodies (appearance). Imagine paying more for a product for having its wrap changed.

Vanity: Some people are freaks for class consciousness. They feel they belong to the class of elites and creme de la creme of the society by wielding certain devices.

Some years back, I was in the wild goose chase changing my phone every time because I was looking for the best. I didn't enjoy the experience though.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
you say
Nonso92:

You will have to replace screen and camera together.

3 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by shevi4mb(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Please ooo, if I'm the only one here that does not even understand what this 'notch' of a thing means, kindly help me out. Just prolly woke up from a cave�

16 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by flexerking(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
space reserved
Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2018
What's the difference? They shifted the call speaker to one side? Is that the innovation undecided

1 Like

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2018
I see no difference btw a notch and a conspicuous hole in the screen. Infact the hole is more intrusive. Its a very meaningless and redundant technology

10 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by bluefilm: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
What is notch?
Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by GogetterMD(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
But the "hole" remains when in full screen mode isn't it? If yes, then it's a useless design

12 Likes

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by henrixx(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow technology no go kill us

Mint new iphone 6s 32gb available with box and acessories at 70k

Call or WhatsApp 08062292514
Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Apart from camera, battery life and phone not hanginf when browse and calls. .. Which bi all these again

1 Like

Re: The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2018
They produce these things with little changes at a time so we can keep buying and buying sending our wealth out the country. What's the point?

They have every feature already thought out for a phone of the future but they rather update them little by little and give us sweet names to buy.

So you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.