Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Who Spends God's Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Spends God's Money? (520 Views)

Rccg Spends 18 Billion Naira ($36 Million) On Charity In The Last 3 Years / ‘you Don’t Owe God Money. You Can’t Pay For Blessing. Stop Paying Tithes’ / TB Joshua Spends N1m To Transform ‘female’ To ‘male’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Spends God's Money? by HappyPagan: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
God?

The Holy Spirit?

Satan?

Or the Devil?
Re: Who Spends God's Money? by Yuceeluv(f): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Happypagan...how about you focus on your 'paganship' and remove your nose from what doesn't concern you.

1 Like

Re: Who Spends God's Money? by HappyPagan: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Happypagan...how about you focus on your 'paganship' and remove your nose from what doesn't concern you.
Speaking about noses, I took a look at your dp.

I can't argue with people that 'nose' a lot. Please, take your noses out of my thread....
Re: Who Spends God's Money? by Yuceeluv(f): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2018
My nose is beautiful grin that I know...can we see yours now please?

...about your thread...I would've ignored if you had posted something about your 'pagan' ways. You are not a Christian and have no business with tithes...you're the nosy one here.

HappyPagan:

Speaking about noses, I took a look at your dp.

I can't argue with people that 'nose' a lot. Please, take your noses out of my thread....

1 Like

Re: Who Spends God's Money? by HappyPagan: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
My nose is beautiful grin that I know..

My mama food na im sweet pass. cheesy
Re: Who Spends God's Money? by HappyPagan: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:

...about your thread...I would've ignored if you had posted something about your 'pagan' ways. You are not a Christian and have no business with tithes...you're the nosy one here.
What does that say about the current state of Christianity? That a thread about God's money is mistaken for a reference to tithe?

To me, you are a pagan too. You don't worship my God, do you? We are all pagans.
Re: Who Spends God's Money? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
There's no such thing as God's money. It's a scam.

1 Like

Re: Who Spends God's Money? by SKhanmi: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2018
What kinda question is this? God's children of course. Although they hand it over to dandified servants of God who wisely invest it in business instead of burying the money. Sometimes these servants in appreciation build schools for God's children. Schools so magnificent that most of God's children have to access humongous loans to put their children through or rather send their wards to cheaper alternatives. After all,they all get their egos stimulated & get to scream,fall and dance away every worship day. Everyone is happy. Happy pagan,Don't forget to pay God his money. His servants don't like defaulters.

1 Like

Re: Who Spends God's Money? by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
My nose is beautiful grin that I know...can we see yours now please?

Hmm this one that you put nose ring according to Deeper Life and the like you are going to hell. LMFAO!
Re: Who Spends God's Money? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:

(1) (Reply)

See Why Satan Used A Woman To Destroy The Destiny's Of The Whole Generations / Train Kills Pastor After He Was Accused Of Squeezing A Woman's Breasts!!! / Letter Of Rejection Given By Christian School To A Muslim Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.