Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Billionaire Femi Otedola Daughter’s Boyfriend Mr Eazi Pays Him A Courtesy Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Femi Otedola Daughter’s Boyfriend Mr Eazi Pays Him A Courtesy Visit (955 Views)

Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Daughter’s Boyfriend Mr Eazi Pays Him A Courtesy Visit by vickywise737(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
On Friday, December 7, the billionaire oil magnate Femi Otedola received the boyfriend of one of his beloved daughters, Temi Otedola, in his office.

Temi has openly display her relationship with Nigerian star singer Mr Eazi and the two of them have been seen together both within and outside the country.

Mr Eazi was in the office Otedola and the big man was excited to share their photograph with his teeming fans on Instagram. He did not forget to tag the Surrender singer as he captioned their moment.

He wrote: “Eazi does it! Received @MrEazi at my office today!”

Otedola’s daughter, Temi, who has never hidden her affairs with the singer reacted to the photo in the comment section.

She wrote: “Mineeee” along with love struck emojis.

Read More:https://yelakem.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-daughters-boyfriend-mr-eazi-pays-him-a-courtesy-visit-in-his-office-temi-reacts/16901/
See the exchange below:

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Daughter’s Boyfriend Mr Eazi Pays Him A Courtesy Visit by tempest69: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mr Ote$ .. Yes sir, Beni sir, na me sir
Na me dey kupe your daughter sir.
One to a 100
I dey go 1 to a 100
Yes sir

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Daughter’s Boyfriend Mr Eazi Pays Him A Courtesy Visit by delectablegyal(f): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
the caption is unnecessary. just say Mr eazi went to visit otedola. why beating about the bush? crappy bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Pat Ugwu Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photoshoots (photos) / VIDEO: Bobrisky Spotted Buying Sanitary Pad For His 'monthly Flow' / BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Gbenga Akintunde Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.