Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro (6486 Views)

Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Photos Taken With The Oppo Reno 2: Compare With Others / The Huawei Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by TechCapon(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm sure Apple and Samsung fans will not like this. Huawei is the smartphone camera king of 2018 grin

The camera is designed by Huawei and Leica

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by delectablegyal(f): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
stupendous.

3 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by MJBOLT: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
the only stunning thing about this photo is the Car

21 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by TechCapon(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
the only stunning thing about this photo is the Car
and picture quality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by keryj(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Guy don't be allergic to smiling. You could make this fine pix a better one with a simple smile

3 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by abjisperson(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
IS THAT UR CAR?
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Hadar4328(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
abjisperson:
IS THAT UR CAR?
That's MKBHD, a tech reviewer on Youtube. His name is Marque.
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by abjisperson(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hadar4328:
That's MKBHD, a tech reviewer on Youtube. His name is Marque.
oh ok...the car is mad
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Chukazu: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon:
I'm sure Apple and Samsung fans will not like this. Huawei is the smartphone camera king of 2018 grin

Don't be surprised the camera is using SONY technology

5 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Hadar4328(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
abjisperson:
oh ok...the car is mad
As in. I give it to big tech reviewers, some of them actually get some things for free while most review units have to be returned....but Marque can really own that ride! See as the front posh! grin
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Olodo24: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
I see nothing spectacular about the picture. I've seen better. but the guy is fine and that car is so fancy. damn

5 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Baroba(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:
Guy don't be allergic to smiling. You could make this fine pix a better one with a simple smile

MKBHD, top tech reviewer on YouTube.. homie is only 24..Tech companies are dying to get there products in his hands..

My next device will be a Huawei, incredible shot..
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon:
Stunning? My techno camon will give you a better pic.

1 Like

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by TechCapon(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

abeg make we hear

6 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Behankey(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lol. Stunning? How na.
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
are u feeling him?
keryj:
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Godskidk(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:
Is it you pic? Abi did he use your money to buy the phone and car?
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
smileysmiley The mate 20 pro is Undoubtably the best camera phone in 2018

1 Like

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chukazu:

Don't be surprised the camera is using SONY technology
No huawei used camera lenses made by Lecia, a german photography company and not Sony

1 Like

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

U tecno fans have come again ohh, does your camon have Optical image stabilisation(OIS) does it have 3X optical zoom, or even clear bokeh mode, does it have slow motion for videoing I can continue...
But pls i beg u, dont compare phone with 3 camera lens(40,20&8 megapixels) to a cranky 24mp tecno camon!!! Respect yourself ohh

16 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

U tecno fans have come again ohh, does your camon have Optical image stabilisation(OIS) does it have 3X optical zoom, or even clear bokeh mode, does it have slow motion for videoing I can continue...
But pls i beg u, dont compare phone with 3 camera lens(40,20&8 megapixels) to a cranky 24mp tecno camon!!!
Loooolz grin this argument is beyond me abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
TechCapon:
I heard that the camera has a whopping 5X optical zoom,i saw two pics from gsmarena that wowed me, online,the first pic is without zoom, the second pic was zoomed but still Soooooo... Clear!!!

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by yasolan(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Stunning
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by seunfly: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

How can keke napep gives you better power performance to Ferrari? Simply impossible, just enjoy your tecno as it is but pls and pls don't compare it.

5 Likes

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Melodriod(m): 1:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Google pixel 3 is the king of photography, beats samsung and iphone, pretty sure it will beat this huawei

1 Like

Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Mkbhd fine sha
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by henry007(m): 3:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Best phone out on the market right now. Point blank period grin
Re: This Stunning Photo Was Taken With The Huawei Mate 20 Pro by Goodnews123(m): 3:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem / Airtel Free Unlimited Browsing And Download / Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.