Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At (692 Views)

Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. / Be Professional Installer Of Silk Plaster Liquid Wallpaper / Don’t Just Be A Writer — be Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by slimboo: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
If you are looking to find easy-to-use languages. Then I will give you 5 quick ones;

1. Spanish
2. French
3. German
4. Arabic
5. Japan

You can add yours.
Re: 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by Ebi4life: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
slimboo:
If you are looking to find easy-to-use languages. Then I will give you 5 quick ones;

1. Spanish
2. French
3. German
4. Arabic
5. Japan

You can add yours.
Germany is difficult to learn
Re: 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by slimboo: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ebi4life:
Germany is difficult to learn
Being able to face your dreams, that's all learning is about.
If you love German then go for it.
Re: 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by Ebi4life: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
slimboo:

Being able to face your dreams, that's all learning is about.
If you love German then go for it.
is there any centre in Nigeria where one can learn german language and pass their language exams?
Re: 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by slimboo: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ebi4life:
is there any centre in Nigeria where one can learn german language and pass their language exams?
I think you can actually study it online with an app called Duolingo
Re: 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by Ebi4life: 5:32am On Dec 10, 2018
slimboo:

I think you can actually study it online with an app called Duolingo
is it free or I Will pay for the app
Re: 5 Surprising Easy Languages To Learn And Be Professional At by slimboo: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Ebi4life:
is it free or I Will pay for the app
Check it out

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / Nnpc 2019 Screening Shortlist is Out! / How To Increase Sales and Make Money Online (FREE Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.