Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Mtn Season Of Surprise See How To Get Your Surprise Package - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Season Of Surprise See How To Get Your Surprise Package (669 Views)

MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 / MTN Season Of Suprise: Get 984765GB Unlimited Data For N2,000 / MTN Season Of Surprises, MTN *142# Awoof Offer Is Back With Exciting Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Season Of Surprise See How To Get Your Surprise Package by akinzgist(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mtn Season Of Surprise See How To Get Your Surprise Package

Well Yes! Little Good things can still happen in Nigeria as MTN Season of Surprise is back again and subscribers have gotten their surprise already, which is quite thoughtful by the Network Providers.

According to MTN, this offer is tagged #SeasonOfSurprises#Just4U. It's actually a package that subsidizes the regular price of so many MTN packages.

Yeah, Hold that thought, I know you might be thinking how the whole "Surprise Thing" works. Below is a quick analysis of how this amazing offer works

How Does This Offer Works?

Since fingers ain't equal, We don't except you all to get same Surprise package. What i am saying is that, what i get for my own MTN surprise package will be different from what you will get as your own MTN surprise package. Some will say its about luck. But i have this saying "Since its free, Just Do It".

Some folks got 500mb free data from MTN as their own surprise package which is valid for 7 days. To view bonus data balance , Dial *559*4#.

There are so many surprises in store #Just4U this season to browse, talk and text. Cool right

Now i know you are reading this post and you are like, How do i get this now..

How To Get Your Own Surprise Package

You don't need to do anything to prompt MTN to give you your surprise package as it has already been issued out to eligible subscribers.

To see your surprise package

https://newsdailytech.com/tag/tipstricks/
Re: Mtn Season Of Surprise See How To Get Your Surprise Package by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
angry

Nor vex I did not read the Post but let me comment, that man should have not beat his girlfriend like that.

The girl her own should hear something, both of them should try and sell the car to avoid problem.

(1) (Reply)

Umigidi F1 Full Specs, Features And Features / I Can't Borrow Airtime From Mtn / Free Data For Normal Internet Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.