Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc (633 Views)

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners (abc Course) Make Legit Money Online / 5 Non-farming Agriculture Business You Can Do / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Have a December to Remember learning something valuable!

Our NGO ,NIHLOFAB International Empowerment Foundation is offering a *LIFETIME GIFT* of heavily discounted training programs on how to make money from commodities in Nigeria.

Our course will teach you about the vast income earning opportunities in every state in Nigeria.

Through us, Nigerians are empowering their children, youth, women,relatives,friends,church/mosque members to build economically independent lives.

You may also want to sponsor 1-10 of your friends, family members, religious places and acquaintances to our training programs.

As part of our course package, We offer Hands on Training on

*Business Process Management(Enterpreneurship).

*Leadership

* Financial Literacy and Cash Handling.

* Investment profiles,by products of commodities in all the states in Nigeria. Core Topic.

* Certificates will be given to participants after event!

NIHLOFAB is a well grounded NGO in Nigerian commodity business.

This course includes many extras beyond the main subject.

Course holds 13th & 14th and then on 19th and 20th, December 2018.

Don't miss this December opportunity

*Participants will also be on our mailing list for development updates

Call 08025711101,what's app :07019001213

Vist www.nihlofabief.org to learn about us.

FEE:N 5,000

Venue:B35-36 Danziyal Plaza ,opposite NNPC Mega Station close GSM Village Central Area Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pics of past courses. Satisfied participants!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Many natural resources to learn about. It's staggering!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Certificates given to past participants!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2018
More pictures of certificate presentation from facilitator Wunmi Aiyela.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Palm Oil (Palm Kernel). Business is one of the prime areas of agric/commodity business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
TESTIMONIALS

This training has taught me how to achieve my goals in respect to exploiting indigenous Natural Resources and also how to use the SHAPE ALGORITHM as a tool for personal development. Furthermore, the importance of working with purpose-driven people in the process of growing my business. Secondly job creation generation of wealth.

KUNLE
Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
The trainer’s presentation was top quality and i have being impacted positively by the personal development strategy (SHAPE ALGORITHM). The training content was beyond my expectation. I have identified certain comparative commodities in my state I would like to develop. Thanks to NIHLOFAB Foundation.

OCHUKO. U
Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
The training program exposed me to the vast financial opportunities of developing some certain commodities i used to think are of lesser economic value. Ginger and Hibiscus to be specific.

IKANA ADUKPE
Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
I learnt so much about how to make money from farming and more importantly processing of important agricultural commodities in my state. I also learnt about financial planning and forecasting (five years), how to achieve my business objectives and overall life goals through application of the best leadership and accounting principles.

OJI
Re: Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc by zynzyn(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
For the duration of this training, i have being able to conceive a business idea in the Agricultural Value Chain of Sesame and Soy-bean. I have also been linked with key partners who would help me navigate through the various value chains. By so doing I plan to achieve financial stability and create employment.

IDRIS, BOSEDE .A

(1) (Reply)

Hey My Folks. / N2 Million Naira Available For Business Idea / Stanbic Bank ATM Dispensing Double The Amount Withdrawn Emptied By People Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.